d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Nightfury Zon > Build And Ultimate Guide
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Dec 3 2017 06:16pm

This guide is meant to turn your zon into a night fury. the most important part of the build is using full vidella set and howltusk to be all black, and also for the piercing attack.
The goal is to have 100% pierce to use with immolation arrow, exploding arrow will be your back up. Also, remeber you should be agile so you want extra points
into the dodge skills. Now get out there and blow shit up like a night fury!!!!!
Gold: 1.08
Dec 3 2017 06:26pm
Dec 3 2017 06:36pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 0.00
Dec 5 2017 04:21am
Looks like Death's Set as well..?

What do you have for rings?
Dec 5 2017 10:34pm
Quote (Graskian @ Dec 5 2017 03:21am)
Looks like Death's Set as well..?

What do you have for rings?

I just had a manald and a nagel. you can use anything but if you're a high roller you can get sojs.
this is just a fun ez version of the build. the key is 100% piercing with immolation. it literally creates a firewall effect thats as wide as a meteor
the pictures don't do justice, you have to see video or play it to realize

the true version of the build that puts out real dps uses doom slinger and prioritizes everything for +skills gear, but that my secret.

the posted build is the one for public release

This post was edited by SagittariusA on Dec 5 2017 10:36pm
Dec 7 2017 07:53pm
People always ask me, if I make a fire character, like fire bowzon or fire sorc, where am I supposed to level in hell mode?
You gotta play to the build, so if you want to do runs with your fire character, heres where to level/mf

Act 1 - nothing really, only place with no fire immune is blood raven, and its low level, so not worth running in my opinion.
Cows are ok, but they do resist fire 50%, if you can handle it though, its descent, about lvl 76 area, but exp is gimped, not worth the effort imo

Act 2 - your spot is gunna be the far oasis and maggot lair. you got 2 supper unique to farm, and the maggot lair level is high compared to the rest of act 2, (lvl 67), no fire immune at all.
this is where you wanna spend most of your time playing any fire character.

Act 3 - spider forest, sewers, upper kurast, and durance of hate, all free from any fire immune, and all has good area level in the low 70's
your super uniques are going to be on lvl 3 durance but they resist fire heavily, so may not be worth the effort.

Act 4 - is situational, as long as you do get pit lords, the city of damned and river of flame are good areas to run.
Izual is underrated for the amount of exp and unique drop table that he has.

This post was edited by SagittariusA on Dec 7 2017 07:56pm
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll