d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > New Tarantino Movie
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 16 2018 04:26am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 16 2018 09:29am)
Hands down. Then when you learn that when he slammed his hand down and broke that glass, that he was actually bleeding, but he was so in the moment and in the character, that he just fucking went with it, and all the disgusted/scared look on the slave girl was as real as could possibly be, since Leo's blood covered hand was shoved in her face lol. I need to rewatch this movie asap.

yup that was very cool, apparently he was very uncomfortable playing such a racist character but Jackson told him to stop being a pussy haha

Foxx explains, "At one point he (DiCaprio) was feeling it was tough saying his lines, 'nigga, nigga' and Samuel pulled him aside and says, 'Hey motherf**ker, this is another Tuesday for us. Let's go!' They were really trying to go back to that time."

This post was edited by -=vasya=- on Jan 16 2018 04:39am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 16 2018 01:54pm
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Jan 16 2018 02:26am)
yup that was very cool, apparently he was very uncomfortable playing such a racist character but Jackson told him to stop being a pussy haha

Foxx explains, "At one point he (DiCaprio) was feeling it was tough saying his lines, 'nigga, nigga' and Samuel pulled him aside and says, 'Hey motherf**ker, this is another Tuesday for us. Let's go!' They were really trying to go back to that time."

HAha, yeppppp

That's exactly what I was talking about when I said

"have you guys all heard the stories of Leo troubling with using certain vernacular on the set, and Sam Jackson having to help him out lol, that shit just makes me love both those guys more."

A couple posts back. I fucking love Leo, and I love Sam for being this cool about it.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll