d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Neverwinter > Donation For Best Ad Farming Tips > Ps4 Current Patch And On
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2017 08:11am
I have 2 lvl 70s and a few other lower level toons.
Current sitting on 10mill diamonds and really all i do is buy low and sell high for zen.
Current highest leadership is only rank 11 so not much i can do with proffs.
I read to trade 5bars per orb of nightmare to salvage.
I know to do skirmishes/dungeons/pvp on my chars for daily ads and praying lol.
That's basically it haha only been playing for a few months and also VIP rank 12 if it matters for anything.
Will give a small donation 10-50fg for help answering my questions.

My questions are what dungeons are best for getting ADs, in terms of mats/items or salvageable items?
What are best items to watch prices for on the AH?
Is it worth it too buy lots of packs from lockboxes? Enchant packs?
During this double refinement time is there anyway to invest now to make more later? Id assume it would be the other way around.
Is it worth it too buy lvl 7/8 enchants and get them up to 10-12 and sell?
Any other good ways at earning fast ADs or smart ways to invest larger amount of ADs for a profit

Also if im going to be leveling up a artifact or artifact weapon/belt etc what are best items used to do so.
The blood rubies are 50k so 100k now but are they the cheapest bet or is it better to do mass lower level enchants or something else haha?

This post was edited by EpiCVoucH on Nov 25 2017 08:12am
Gold: Locked
Nov 25 2017 12:04pm
Honestly, not sure if this applies, because I mostly play comp.

But what I did for a long time is basically what you described. Dungeons/skirmishes with every char. I am also VIP 12, and collecting enchanting keys everyday. The other thing I did multiple times is to invest in Artifacts when there was no double refinement, on comp at certain points they dropped to around 15-20k per and during double refinement they ran 45-60k each. that is a good investment, or at least it used to be on comp, also haven't done that much lately.

Now they changed comp completely the way it used to be with dungeons and skirmishes. You probably still need to do 2 of each to get your max AD. I usually just did the normal cloak tower (I think is the name), the lowest one. On comp now you have to select Random dungeon/skirmish and you just need to do 1 and get max AD, but it is a random one...

Also I invested in Wonders of Gond Thingamabobs on Comp. they ran me around 40k each and I bought like 40-50 of them then started selling them, they usually run around 120-160k during event...

What I recommend, which is something I read in tips on neverwinter is basically investing in certain event items like wonders of Gond, and wait for the event and sell them. obviously you gotta check prices and make sure you can actually make a decent amount to make it worth it.

let me know if you have any other questions.
Nov 25 2017 12:16pm
Yeah so which event is gonds for?? and which items to buy before double refinement just blood rubys? and what other events are worth buying into like this how many are there lol
Gold: Locked
Nov 25 2017 03:49pm
Quote (EpiCVoucH @ Nov 25 2017 12:16pm)
Yeah so which event is gonds for?? and which items to buy before double refinement just blood rubys? and what other events are worth buying into like this how many are there lol

ok gond, the event is actually called wonders of gond. basically you can find items and then you have to upgrade them to get a doohickey and you can trade that in for a bag of items or something, cant remember exactly... and the bag contains one of a few different items. If you have not done a wonders of gond event you can search google and it tells you everything about it.

For double refinement, since I am not sure how long they are going to wait until they introduce the new refinement system like on PC (in that case double refinement does no longer exist), I would suggest investing in artifacts, like waters of elah'zad (union artifact) or lantern of revelation (power) or aurora's whole realm catalog (stability).

This post was edited by clandodge on Nov 25 2017 03:50pm
Nov 25 2017 08:34pm
Hmm ok why you suggest investing in artifacts and you mean buy a bunch of uncommon artifacts? Isn’t that the same as buying any item and waiting to see if price ever jumps? What is gonna make
The artifacts go up in price
?
Go Back To Neverwinter Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll