Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,000.00
Nov 24 2017 01:14am
a girl comes into / back into my life that i like

because i force myself to be alone

gona start seeing a psychiatrist
Gold: 1,113.99
Nov 24 2017 02:52pm
It is just a natural process for some to isolate themselves e.G. so you don't get hurt or hurt others. There's no right nor wrong about the behaviour. Just be honest with yourself why and when you act under which circumstances a certain way (triggered). Gl
Gold: 9,785.65
Nov 25 2017 08:09pm
I get the same feelings, Maybe we could talk to one another and work out our problems together.
Gold: 28,296.01
Nov 25 2017 08:17pm
You should smoke a little less weed and drink a little less alcohol every day for 30 days until you are not using

then spend the second month completely clean

It will clear your mind and you will be able to see if use is bringing you down and to what degree

psychiatry will be far less effective when you're overusing weed+ and alcohol and it's entirely possible you're in a junk funk which can be detrimental to your ability to function well throughout the day and within relationships

and yeah I know...you'll never stop and caffeine is this and candy is that and whatever other addict excuse you'll have on standby for me
Gold: 192.19
Nov 25 2017 09:28pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 25 Nov 2017 21:17)
You should smoke a little less weed and drink a little less alcohol every day for 30 days until you are not using

then spend the second month completely clean

It will clear your mind and you will be able to see if use is bringing you down and to what degree

psychiatry will be far less effective when you're overusing weed+ and alcohol and it's entirely possible you're in a junk funk which can be detrimental to your ability to function well throughout the day and within relationships

and yeah I know...you'll never stop and caffeine is this and candy is that and whatever other addict excuse you'll have on standby for me

Weed rocks but valid point. Some people can't handle it.
Nov 26 2017 06:54pm
Quote (FadedGuitar @ Nov 25 2017 09:28pm)
Weed rocks but valid point. Some people can't handle it.

Weed ain’t shit man it’s the softest drug ever. Beer gets me way more fucked up

Reason I won’t stop using is because there’s basically no health risks it’s not gona hurt me.

I can stop doing cocaine cuz I know it’s bad for me and could fuck my heart.... plus it’s not worth it

This post was edited by DALTONG on Nov 26 2017 06:56pm
Nov 26 2017 07:05pm
Quote (DALTONG @ Nov 26 2017 05:54pm)
Weed ain’t shit man it’s the softest drug ever. Beer gets me way more fucked up

Reason I won’t stop using is because there’s basically no health risks it’s not gona hurt me.

I can stop doing cocaine cuz I know it’s bad for me and could fuck my heart.... plus it’s not worth it

What you are failing to understand is that just because weed doesn't kill you doesn't mean it's good for your individual body and/or personality

you are an obvious example of failed self medication

it's not substances being bad it's that they are obviously bad for you

defending something that is adding harm to your individual circumstance is only going to make your situation worse

You're an addict and you're in denial. It negatively affects your life and is time to make steps in the right direction before it's too late
Nov 27 2017 10:20am
Quote (Beowulf @ Nov 26 2017 07:05pm)
What you are failing to understand is that just because weed doesn't kill you doesn't mean it's good for your individual body and/or personality

you are an obvious example of failed self medication

it's not substances being bad it's that they are obviously bad for you

defending something that is adding harm to your individual circumstance is only going to make your situation worse

You're an addict and you're in denial. It negatively affects your life and is time to make steps in the right direction before it's too late

I like how idiots think they know everything.

U have never even smoked weed how can u think my life would change so much if I stopped smoking.... everything would be exactly the same but I wouldn’t be smoking weed..

It’s just ridiculous to say weed is the reason for my problems.
Nov 27 2017 11:37am
Quote (DALTONG @ Nov 27 2017 09:20am)
I like how idiots think they know everything.

U have never even smoked weed how can u think my life would change so much if I stopped smoking.... everything would be exactly the same but I wouldn’t be smoking weed..

It’s just ridiculous to say weed is the reason for my problems.

I've never been high or drunk or used serious pharmaceuticals because I have very little control of myself in many ways thanks to being born and raised by addicts

I've had severe depression bouts since I was very young and I realize that I am ticking timebomb if I try to self medicate to dull pain.

It's not meant for me and it's obviously not meant for you. Lashing out at me will not change that for you. Denial will not change that for you.

Weed alcohol and the drugs you use are not the reasons they are your solutions that just happen to have side effects that make your true issues worse.

Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Nov 27 2017 12:15pm
:hug:
Smoke a blunt
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll