d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > New Girlfriend
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,495.80
Nov 25 2017 12:17pm
Quote (donchonalucci @ Nov 24 2017 11:11pm)

p.s if she isnt into butt stuff she's not the one.

Lmao
Gold: 28,296.01
Nov 25 2017 03:06pm
Some people are fragile from past emotional injuries

That doesn't make it your responsibility to comfort her about the same things over and over but keep in mind she is scared. Maybe unwarranted, maybe from your actions and vibes or maybe she's been hurt significantly.

It's a part of who she is until she changes so you'll need to communicate and prepare to leave or embrace it if it doesn't change.

We annoy each other in relationships that's just a part of the deal but if you're drawn to her in a strong way you'll find a way to make it work. It's all about compromise, as long as you're both open and kind you'll give a little and she'll give a little and it will afford you the opportunity to see how it goes.

Ps if she isn't into butt stuff she isn't the one
Gold: 374.69
Nov 25 2017 03:25pm
Quote (dizzle19 @ Nov 19 2017 04:36pm)
I have reassured her on everything. She has even thanked me multiple times for being patient with her. I honestly am a pretty patient person. Especially given her relationship past, which isn't great, I do understand all the concerns.

I also did tell her I understand it hasn't been that long, but my relationship with Madeline (as me and her both discussed) had been over for the better part of a year, when we broke up and stupidly got back together.

Maybe it’s the fact y’all broke up and got back together she thinks it’s a possibility again. Communication is key and you have to be able to tell her in a respectful manner how you feel about things and she has to be able to do the same. Also when you love someone sometimes the fact someone else had them for so long can make you get jealous. Obviously you had strong feelings for your ex if y’all were together so long. Could make her insecure. She shouldn’t harp on it though and I really hope you never tell stories about your ex lol
Gold: 28,296.01
Nov 25 2017 05:09pm
Quote (AllisonWonderland @ Nov 25 2017 02:25pm)
Maybe it’s the fact y’all broke up and got back together she thinks it’s a possibility again. Communication is key and you have to be able to tell her in a respectful manner how you feel about things and she has to be able to do the same. Also when you love someone sometimes the fact someone else had them for so long can make you get jealous. Obviously you had strong feelings for your ex if y’all were together so long. Could make her insecure. She shouldn’t harp on it though and I really hope you never tell stories about your ex lol

I think your posts are good advice but I can't help but wonder

your position on this?

Quote (donchonalucci @ Nov 24 2017 09:11pm)

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 26 2017 02:50am
Quote (donchonalucci @ Nov 24 2017 09:11pm)
just be honest and transparent. typical insecurity stuff. only time can fix it. assuming she's still young. 22-24ish? just be her rock. if you honestly care/love the girl that's all you can do. be there, be strong, be reliable. unwaivering. treat her well, tell her she's pretty, always pretend like shes the most beautiful girl in the room. even if it isnt necesarily the case. chances are it wont last forever. its human nature to grow bored with what we have. even if we have the world. best of luck in your endeavors.

Thank you! I have no problem reassuring her. There is no real issue. Just sometimes I feel like it's frustrating when I tell her constantly. Although in the last week or so its actually pretty much died down.

Quote (AllisonWonderland @ Nov 25 2017 02:25pm)

Lmao, no! I don't ever talk about my ex unless she asks. Which even then I try to steer away from.
Gold: 3,500.80
Nov 28 2017 12:22pm
A gesture of commitment always helps burn away any lingering insecurities of newer girlfriends. Try not to use your ex's name or even bring up the stories, scenarios, photos or anything that relates to your ex. I've done this with my current gf and it works great. If you catch yourself talking about a time with your ex, just use another word like "friend" "pal" or "buddy" instead of your ex's name. Takes a bit of training but helps show that your ex isn't on your mind much anymore.

Heard you make great sigs from Sjax. Also, do you know Clinton Loomis from Medford, Oregon?

Ty.
Gold: 4.00
Nov 29 2017 07:09am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Nov 19 2017 06:48pm)
I dont think this is it. I say this based off what she says. She says that I've been great and she believes I'm over her, and that her thoughts are pretty much just over thinking.

She will just look at things like old tweets/ asking random questions that make her upset/ her own thoughts. I believe she is slightly insecure, she had an ex that had broke up with his girlfriend, and went back to her after a few months of them dating. So I know thats why she is being like this

I just was curious if someone has advice on how to get her to refrain from bringing it up like twice a week... Lol

twice a week?
Sounds like you just need to reaffirm her twice a week.
From the sound if it, she is very insecure.
How much of an issue is it for you to twice a week keep her happy?
Let her know that you understand why her past causes her to react this way when she sees your past.
It will eventually calm down, I'm sure of it.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 29 2017 10:09am
Quote (ringo794 @ Nov 29 2017 06:09am)
twice a week?
Sounds like you just need to reaffirm her twice a week.
From the sound if it, she is very insecure.
How much of an issue is it for you to twice a week keep her happy?
Let her know that you understand why her past causes her to react this way when she sees your past.
It will eventually calm down, I'm sure of it.

Yes! It actually already is calming down thank goodness. It definitely is worth it. This girl is actually incredible.

She was slightly insecure because she hadn't been in a relationship for 3 years.
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Nov 29 2017 02:55pm
Send me your ex, ill send your new gf pics of us banging, and shell move on.
If your ex is a true friend shell let this happen, for your benefit.

lmk ill PM you address and fee.
Gold: 1,508.00
Dec 1 2017 10:53pm
I’ve kind of been in this situation. I was engaged for awhile with girl who had the biggest boobs you’ve ever seen. We will call her tits mcdougal. We broke up probably 4 years ago. Fast forward to now and I’m happily married.

My wife has had moments where she was really concerned about what happened with tits mcdougal. At first it was really annoying and I didn’t want to answer her questions. It seemed easier to just blow it off, drink a beer and talk about something else.

My advice would be this, if you can’t stand to be away from her for a day then you should worry about how she feels. I never thought love at first sight was a thing, it really is though. If this is be case, be honest and tell her it was a thing in the past and you’re done with it. If she won’t acceot that as an answer it probably wasn’t meant to be.

If you enjoy time away from her then it doesn’t matter. Back to the drawing board you go.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll