d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Wwii One Of The Worst Cods Ever Made
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48.00
Dec 18 2017 06:28am
Idk wgat you are talking about, it’s the greatest CoD EVER! Servers are so good I almost threw my Xbox out of my window.

Just trolling, worst servers I’ve played since mw2 in what, ‘09?

E: Quick Scoping isn’t half bad w/ the Kar98k, but since game is trash you can get away with Modded Controllers, AIM Bots, Wall hacks, etc.

Got snipers diamond by quick Scopes at level 15 first presitage lolol

This post was edited by Bradly on Dec 18 2017 06:30am
Gold: 293.50
Dec 18 2017 11:06am
Quote (eric_19 @ Nov 27 2017 01:59pm)
It's pretty bad, but not the worst. AW still holds the trophy for worst CoD ever.

It's really unfortunate too, because the aesthetics are pretty cool. It's a shame the main issues with the game can't be fixed with patches either. The maps, divisions, and interface are what they are, so even if they fix the countless glitches/errors, weapon balance, connection/hit detection/aim assist, late spawns, and spawns in general, the game will still be extremely flawed.

Still, once they fix the glitches/errors and weapon balance, at least the game will be somewhat playable. I can't wait to be able to punish an AR user in close quarters with a sub. I also wouldn't mind being able to move on from an enemy with confidence that I put enough bullets into them to drop'em. It's crazy how weak SMGs are in close quarters, even with rapid fire. At least hip firing is accurate.

SMG's are actually the meta in competitive, 3 ppsh's 1 FG42, that's LAN though, but you don't need rapid fire, pros are gunning fg's across the map with some not even using grip, long barrel quickdraw, just practice with it, i think the maps are fine, they just need an adjustment period, if you look carefully at some of the maps you can kinda see what they tried to do, with somewhat flawed execution, i think AForrest and London docks are really solid maps esp for competitive, USS texas is the only map i think is super poor, but it's only for SND in competitive and i think it's okay at that if somewhat offense favored which im never a fan of, the only map i think is truly not good at all for competitive atleast in the SND sense, is Saint Marie Du Mont, that map is literal trash, in a 4v4 if you don't get control of red/B within the first push on either side, you might as well just jump off the map.
Gold: 293.50
Dec 18 2017 11:07am
Quote (Bradly @ Dec 18 2017 06:28am)
Idk wgat you are talking about, it’s the greatest CoD EVER! Servers are so good I almost threw my Xbox out of my window.

Just trolling, worst servers I’ve played since mw2 in what, ‘09?

E: Quick Scoping isn’t half bad w/ the Kar98k, but since game is trash you can get away with Modded Controllers, AIM Bots, Wall hacks, etc.

Got snipers diamond by quick Scopes at level 15 first presitage lolol

there are no wall hacks or aim bots on ps4, or any next gen version of the game for that matter, but i don't play the xbox versions of cod anymore so maybe something got made i dont know about, but those things 100% are impossible / dont exist on ps4.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 18 2017 07:46pm
Quote (Sasori @ Dec 18 2017 09:07am)
there are no wall hacks or aim bots on ps4, or any next gen version of the game for that matter, but i don't play the xbox versions of cod anymore so maybe something got made i dont know about, but those things 100% are impossible / dont exist on ps4.

Can confirm none of those things exist on Xbox either. Kid is high.
Gold: 4,910.00
Dec 19 2017 08:20am
Quote (Sasori @ Dec 18 2017 11:06am)
SMG's are actually the meta in competitive, 3 ppsh's 1 FG42, that's LAN though, but you don't need rapid fire, pros are gunning fg's across the map with some not even using grip, long barrel quickdraw, just practice with it, i think the maps are fine, they just need an adjustment period, if you look carefully at some of the maps you can kinda see what they tried to do, with somewhat flawed execution, i think AForrest and London docks are really solid maps esp for competitive, USS texas is the only map i think is super poor, but it's only for SND in competitive and i think it's okay at that if somewhat offense favored which im never a fan of, the only map i think is truly not good at all for competitive atleast in the SND sense, is Saint Marie Du Mont, that map is literal trash, in a 4v4 if you don't get control of red/B within the first push on either side, you might as well just jump off the map.

I haven't looked into the gun attributes that closely beyond knowing that the pros use PPSHs, but I started to have a much better time once I started using thompson. It feels so much more consistent than the PP. I stopped using rapid a while ago--partly since I didn't notice a difference, plus I started to really like airborne, so had to stick with quickdraw and ex mags since I'm using inconspicuous instead of primed. Of course my tryhard class is still mountain/primed. I'll give long barrel another chance in SnD. I still like fucking around with the silencer in respawn.

I don't mind Pointe du Hoc, Sainte Marie du Mont, or London Docks. The only maps I truly hate are USS Texas and Flak Tower, and to a less extent, Gibraltar. Most maps aren't bad in the sense that I know how to play them for the most part. Most are quite campy, apart from the maps I listed as liking, because they have flanks. My issue is with pub games. Both respawn and SnD punish overextending like in competitive. They're very this-side-that-side, so you can't just weave around and be evasive as easily. My highest scores are always killing people coming for revenge kills. I don't enjoy patrolling as much as going balls to the wall..lol.
Gold: 1,803.00
Dec 20 2017 01:07am
Quote (Sasori @ Dec 18 2017 12:06pm)

Sarcasm? Many pros are calling for an fg nerf or ban

The 3 ppsh thing depends on map, mode, and mobility necessary.

If a pro got gunned cross map by a ppsh. He’d no longer be a pro

Right on w the maps tho

This post was edited by tommyd323 on Dec 20 2017 01:22am
Gold: 16.00
Dec 20 2017 03:14am
Cod ww2 is fucking trash. We all knew it would be trash. And watch, next year's cod game will be modern, and Activision will find a way to fuck it up resulting in it being trash.

They ruined the series
Gold: 1,803.00
Dec 20 2017 11:47am
Quote (rc3mil @ Dec 20 2017 04:14am)
Cod ww2 is fucking trash. We all knew it would be trash. And watch, next year's cod game will be modern, and Activision will find a way to fuck it up resulting in it being trash.

They ruined the series

Quit being such a hater. What a life to live constantly being on a forum to bash something. This cod is fine. And treyarchs next cod will be even better
Gold: 0.02
Dec 20 2017 03:32pm
servers seem inconsistent, lots of lag compensation. one game its be smooth, next game bullets dont fully register.

This post was edited by rolex on Dec 20 2017 03:33pm
Gold: 70,100.00
Dec 20 2017 04:57pm
50,000 people used to play here

Now its a Ghost town.

Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll