d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Friend/co-worker Creeping Out The Gf. > Drama Of The Day ;)
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Nov 14 2017 02:05pm
Sounds like a high school question.

"Hey man I dont know how to say this without sounding rude but my girlfriend and I both feel the way you act towards her is inappropriate and we'd both appreciate if you tamed it back a bit."

99% of people will go "Oh shit sorry to make you feel uncomfortable, I didnt realize it was a problem."

If he gets defensive just say "Not trying to make a big deal we'd just like it to stop."

If he declines then take whatever steps are necessary, at least he wont be blindsided and you gave him the option.
Gold: 57,185.00
Nov 17 2017 03:19am
- Always asks for nudes from most girls he meets

people can do this and not feel cringy? i would be embarrased as fuck but im also bad at talking with girls
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2017 02:14pm
Quote (bakalolo @ Nov 17 2017 04:19am)
- Always asks for nudes from most girls he meets

people can do this and not feel cringy? i would be embarrased as fuck but im also bad at talking with girls

Yeah, clueless men do. They also talk way too sexually with women they're not involved with, and send dick pics.

It's an easy way to permanently ruin your chances, because once a woman puts you in "the creep" category, you're out for good.
Those men don't get far. Besides, who really cares about pictures? I'd rather just be calm and level, and be the man that gets to be intimate and just see them in person.
Gold: 57,185.00
Nov 17 2017 06:19pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Nov 17 2017 10:14am)
Yeah, clueless men do. They also talk way too sexually with women they're not involved with, and send dick pics.

It's an easy way to permanently ruin your chances, because once a woman puts you in "the creep" category, you're out for good.
Those men don't get far. Besides, who really cares about pictures? I'd rather just be calm and level, and be the man that gets to be intimate and just see them in person.

yea but women also like honesty so maybe its good to ask nudes when u really want them then maybe 1 in 100 women will give it and you guys can make a relationship out of it.

i am not honestly and always trying to be a people pleaser so thats even worse in my opinion..

This post was edited by bakalolo on Nov 17 2017 06:20pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll