d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Friend/co-worker Creeping Out The Gf. > Drama Of The Day ;)
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 345.00
Nov 9 2017 12:15pm
Okey So gunna make this quick and to the point

So I have this piece of shit who apparently thinks its okey to step on some toes of those around him.

Used to be a really good friend, not much anymore but is still a coworker.
HIM
- Has a gf of 8 yrs
- hits on everything with a pulse
- works with me, And is closer with the owner of the company than I am
- Always asks for nudes from most girls he meets
- Recently started creeping on my girlfriend(creeped on her plenty before we started dating but stopped until recently.)

MY GF
- Sends me screenshots off her friends phones out of the blue from conversations(Guess they want me to have ammunition)
- She says handle it however I see fit. So regardless of what happens shes on my side and wont make a big deal of it.
- Shes been friends with him longer than I have.
- Hes sent her near nudes in the past(Pizza covering dick, etc. before I met her though so None of my business really)
- Shes never slept with him
- Shes never sent him nudes or hit on him.

Now Im considering just taking all the conversation screenshots that the girls have sent me and they near nudes he sent my gf and just messaging all of it to his gf. Problem is that will be a bomb ready to blow up in my face.
Now, usually I wouldnt give a shit to destroy someones life. But if i do this specifically my work life can be made very difficult which will affect my bank account which is a big problem

Girlfriend has told him to f*** off countless times.

Any tips for this shit? hah! Google wasnt a big help.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Nov 9 2017 10:42pm
Try talking or hitting him
Gold: 106.01
Nov 10 2017 12:53am
People really do use Google for everything...

There's a lot of different ways to handle this and none of them are going to be the 'right' way persay, but you're going to have to pick your poison

Don't send his girlfriend anything, that's bitch made, especially since you already knew how he was and just now you are having a change of heart

If he really used to be a good friend, I would confront him about it

Let him know the situation... that you don't know what's gotten into him lately and that he used to respect you and likewise, and that now you feel he's disrespecting you directly

At this point you've let him know where he stands and if he continues to act a fool, then you can take whatever course of action you deem fit

Gold: 23.23
Nov 10 2017 10:03am
Quote (Xistz @ Nov 9 2017 10:42pm)
Try talking or hitting him

This I’d personally go with a ladder to the face
Gold: 4,966.59
Nov 10 2017 01:06pm
Easiest fix Imo. is the following;

Contact w/e human resources department that looks into buisness' for X reasons. It's government controlled and you can do so anonymously
It's called; Normes Du Travail, here in Qc. Quite sure there's something similar where ever you are in Canada (according to your profile)
They will give you advice, steps to take, etc. Good people.

You can also call the popo, cause what he's doing is a form of sexual abuse.

The above options are ofc if you're afraid of; him, your boss, losing job, etc.

The less wise thing to do would be confronting him, you said, he's been like this for years and to all females. I highly doubt he'll change his ways, maybe for a short amount of time, but will probably fall back into his absurd habit.
Although it might work. Seems like young issues to me, so a mature stand might knock some sense into the child. Then there's the fact of him being closer to your employer... I mean, I doubt you'd lose job due to trying to settle a issue, if you do... get in touch with the 1st part of my info for a easy win ;)

Good luck! :D
Gold: 1,113.99
Nov 12 2017 09:56pm
Ask for dem noodz
Gold: 62.77
Nov 13 2017 04:45am
i would show him the proof that you have against him! :)

also you and your girlfriend should confront him with the proof together and let him know that if he even comes close to being inappropriate to her again or another female in the work place, you will take serious action against him! ;)
Gold: Locked
Nov 13 2017 07:53am
Kick him in the face, using a Semi-Truck as a shoe.
Gold: 500.00
Nov 13 2017 10:50am
Confront him like a man, start by explaining she is YOUR girlfriend and in a committed relationship to you and you want him to leave her alone. If that doesn't work, then he's no friend of yours or your girlfriend and you should lodge a complaint with the police.
Gold: 2,489.69
Nov 13 2017 05:15pm
ya you should try to scare him off messing with your gf, then if he acts smug reveal your ace up your sleeve. otherwise keep it in your back pocket.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll