d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Just A Story Lol > Topic
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 6 2017 01:18am
Okay so my girlfriend and I are going through a separation, we've been separated for about a month now. But we still live together, we're waiting for the house papers to get signed.

So she is still super jealous and clingly, and kind of a horrible person to be around sometimes.

So tonight I met a girl, went to her place and banged for like 2 hours (not one go, its been a year since I had sex, first time was like 20 seconds :O).

Do you think my ex has any right to be mad at me for all our banging this chick? Ps the chick was hot, and wants to meet up again.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 6 2017 03:37am
Don't worry about what she's thinking. If you guys are separated she can do what she wants and you can do what you want. I guarantee she's not going to consider your feelings when she hooks up next.
Gold: 315.00
Nov 6 2017 10:15am
Went through something very similar 2 years ago.

Only difference is I brought girls back to the house that we were both still living in.... Which in hindsight may have been a little insensitive, seeing as it was a 6 year relationship that we had ended.

What you are doing is fine. You are allowed to move on with your life, and you're not exactly rubbing it in her face.

gl bruh
Nov 7 2017 01:23am
Quote (Captain87 @ Nov 6 2017 05:37am)
Don't worry about what she's thinking. If you guys are separated she can do what she wants and you can do what you want. I guarantee she's not going to consider your feelings when she hooks up next.

That is true, never really thought of it that way. :D
Quote (jfudgex @ Nov 6 2017 12:15pm)
Went through something very similar 2 years ago.

Only difference is I brought girls back to the house that we were both still living in.... Which in hindsight may have been a little insensitive, seeing as it was a 6 year relationship that we had ended.

What you are doing is fine. You are allowed to move on with your life, and you're not exactly rubbing it in her face.

gl bruh

Thanks man! Also I don’t intend to rub it in her face, my business is mine own, and hers is hers, but she’s a little crazy sometimes 😂

Gold: 4,966.59
Nov 7 2017 03:49am
I was under the impression that separation means; we're going through hard times, lets take a break, see other ppl (if we want) and see how things turn out in X amount of time.
Separation, doesn't mean break up, right?

This is coming from my own experience.

Going with what I've been through. If you're free to date, sleep around, etc and so is she, I don't see anything wrong with it at all.
Only thing I'd see is, if only 1 of you is doing this, and in the long run wants to get back with the other, when the time comes you might not like the outcome. Not that it would be your fault, cause you were free to do as you please, but not most people are able to control their emotions.

Makes sense?
Nov 7 2017 07:14am
Quote (James84 @ Nov 7 2017 04:49am)
I was under the impression that separation means; we're going through hard times, lets take a break, see other ppl (if we want) and see how things turn out in X amount of time.

Going with what I've been through. If you're free to date, sleep around, etc and so is she, I don't see anything wrong with it at all.
Only thing I'd see is, if only 1 of you is doing this, and in the long run wants to get back with the other, when the time comes you might not like the outcome. Not that it would be your fault, cause you were free to do as you please, but not most people are able to control their emotions.

Makes sense?

Nice insight,

I didn't seperate the two I just figured seperate meant like they both broke up but still love together. In my opinion as long as he isn't rubbing it in her face and playing games he's good. Just basic mutual respect.
Nov 8 2017 02:09pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Nov 7 2017 09:14am)
Nice insight,

I didn't seperate the two I just figured seperate meant like they both broke up but still love together. In my opinion as long as he isn't rubbing it in her face and playing games he's good. Just basic mutual respect.

Quote (James84 @ Nov 7 2017 05:49am)

Makes sense?

I get where you're coming from. But yeah, were splitting up, we have a meeting with the lawyer tomorrow to get the separation/house papers all in order. Lawyers are ridiculous part of this
Nov 8 2017 02:51pm
Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ Nov 6 2017 02:18am)
Okay so my girlfriend and I are going through a separation, we've been separated for about a month now. But we still live together, we're waiting for the house papers to get signed.

So she is still super jealous and clingly, and kind of a horrible person to be around sometimes.

So tonight I met a girl, went to her place and banged for like 2 hours (not one go, its been a year since I had sex, first time was like 20 seconds :O).

Do you think my ex has any right to be mad at me for all our banging this chick? Ps the chick was hot, and wants to meet up again.

if you two aren't dating, then you got every right to stick ya dick in who ever you want. if you still got feelings for your ex, then yea she has a right to be mad at you, but still, no.
Gold: 750.49
Nov 8 2017 07:42pm
Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ Nov 6 2017 09:18am)

If you actually told your ex, your looking for drama ofcourse.
Why would you tell your ex whom is still living with you due to circumstances that u banged another broad?
You wish to die friend?
Nov 9 2017 02:52pm
Quote (Revoryo @ Nov 8 2017 09:42pm)
If you actually told your ex, your looking for drama ofcourse.
Why would you tell your ex whom is still living with you due to circumstances that u banged another broad?
You wish to die friend?

Lol this broad, I have now banged 2 more times this week. Shes older then me by 3 years, im 23, she's 26. SHES GOOD AT IT LOL
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll