d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 > Pls Help Me Get To Very High Skill
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 24 2017 01:21pm
Quote (JamesCameron @ Dec 24 2017 12:23pm)
I didn't say hero's don't matter. Nowhere in my post did it say that. People who are 2k mmr should have no opinion on what determines the outcome of a game, as YOU DO NOT KNOW, hence why you are 2k mmr. I have 0 fg because I don't use fg. I've never had more than 0 fg. What would I spend it on? I don't need dota items and I don't play anything else? So yeah, not sure why a 2k player, who must (if not an absolute retard) know for certain he is an awful, awful player, would challenge divine 5 players and then try to explain to them what determines to outcome of the game.

Like wow, GFG. Mind blown.

Or it's because I play track pad on a laptop that can barely handle word.
Warn: 10%
Dec 24 2017 02:40pm
Quote (Habsfan123 @ Dec 24 2017 03:21pm)
Or it's because I play track pad on a laptop that can barely handle word.

so you're poor af? gotcha. interesting for someone that's primary insult is someones lack of forum currency.
Dec 24 2017 03:49pm
Quote (JamesCameron @ Dec 24 2017 03:40pm)
so you're poor af? gotcha. interesting for someone that's primary insult is someones lack of forum currency.

Accurate, but regardless, you did try to state hero choice was irrelevant which is mind boggling. Obviously this isn't RTZ here, he's not outplaying everybody he's facing so hero choice is 90% of what he needs to focus on and learning the intricacies of the game.
Warn: 10%
Dec 24 2017 09:23pm
Quote (Habsfan123 @ Dec 24 2017 05:49pm)
Accurate, but regardless, you did try to state hero choice was irrelevant which is mind boggling. Obviously this isn't RTZ here, he's not outplaying everybody he's facing so hero choice is 90% of what he needs to focus on and learning the intricacies of the game.

The thread isn't about becoming a professional player, it's about getting into very high skill (which isn't very high skill) level games. Team composition has very little to do with anything in lower MMR. People do not practice the most basic fundamentals of the game, such as pressuring lanes, punishing greedy lineups, etc. We are simply not talking about high tier play, the OP wants to know how he can get out of low MMR, where I said your hero choice is less important than playing properly. This is a fact. When you are 2k MMR your opinion on getting out of scrub tier MMR is worth nothing, as you yourself are incapable. Playing well > Draft in anything outside of top tier dota. Playing well also incorporates picking appropriately. So yes, your specific choice in hero is not as important as your overall gameplay. You do not get into Divine badge levels by simply drafting well, you need to have the ability to play well, picking well comes with this naturally.
Dec 25 2017 06:34am
Quote (JamesCameron @ Dec 24 2017 10:23pm)
The thread isn't about becoming a professional player, it's about getting into very high skill (which isn't very high skill) level games. Team composition has very little to do with anything in lower MMR. People do not practice the most basic fundamentals of the game, such as pressuring lanes, punishing greedy lineups, etc. We are simply not talking about high tier play, the OP wants to know how he can get out of low MMR, where I said your hero choice is less important than playing properly. This is a fact. When you are 2k MMR your opinion on getting out of scrub tier MMR is worth nothing, as you yourself are incapable. Playing well > Draft in anything outside of top tier dota. Playing well also incorporates picking appropriately. So yes, your specific choice in hero is not as important as your overall gameplay. You do not get into Divine badge levels by simply drafting well, you need to have the ability to play well, picking well comes with this naturally.

This paragraph contradicts itself 3 times.

Work on fundamentals is good advice, but drafting absolutely matters. You punish greedy line ups via the draft and your playstyle. You need to figure out which heroes work with how you play as well. Your advice is "git gud scrub" which doesn't solve OP's problems of "how do I specifically do that".
Gold: 30,884.00
Dec 25 2017 08:53am
pick a wisp when ur team doesn't even play aggressively in lane.

drafting does not matter hahaha what a joke
Dec 25 2017 12:40pm
Quote (RYce @ Dec 25 2017 09:53am)
pick a wisp when ur team doesn't even play aggressively in lane.

drafting does not matter hahaha what a joke

Bro he's divine 5, that means he's the greatest player ever.
Dec 25 2017 04:23pm
Quote (JamesCameron @ Dec 23 2017 01:47pm)
I would if it wouldn't be an absolute waste of time, I don't even know what crusader is. That's like 1k mmr? If you were even capable of winning mid versus a divine player you wouldn't be the MMR that you are. Literal waste of time, if you had more fg I'd maybe waste the 5 minutes for a price, but you don't so yeah, I respectfully decline your challenge.

gloating about divine 5 in 2017 Lul

Lots of material on youtube as to how to learn the mechanics and shit like that.

You can get to 3500 just by spamming your favorite hero pretty much.

After that, comp means some but you will always get random tilters who feed.

But seeing as you have 3 posts, I bet you are just trolling.
Dec 25 2017 04:49pm
Give your team vision, tp around when your teammates need it, take what the enemy gives you, and itemize your hero properly. Kills and deaths don't matter. Throne matters.
Gold: 1,917.10
Dec 25 2017 08:09pm
Quote (Habsfan123 @ Dec 25 2017 08:34pm)
This paragraph contradicts itself 3 times.

Work on fundamentals is good advice, but drafting absolutely matters. You punish greedy line ups via the draft and your playstyle. You need to figure out which heroes work with how you play as well. Your advice is "git gud scrub" which doesn't solve OP's problems of "how do I specifically do that".

I think that guy is a troll and not worth replying to. States morph and Medusa as good heroes to play lol. Without great team and farm they are trash and not capable of having enough of a game impact alone to get a win.

Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll