d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Is It Allowed To Offer "loan" As Service?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 452.00
Oct 21 2017 04:08am
hi..

is it allowed to offer a loan as service.

example:

offer 500 fg Loan - 2 weeks payback - 10% = 550 fg after 2 weeks

just info, nn "watch out for scammers etc..." :p
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2017 04:10am
no
Gold: 5.57
Oct 21 2017 04:11am
Nope
Gold: 452.00
Oct 21 2017 04:15am
Illegal Trades:
Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online, Diablo II)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

Service Rules:
You may post your service via the New Service button in the trade forums, or via My Events. Please note that if you require a mediator, you will need to use My Events for your service.

If you need assistance with the My Events system please post on the General Help forums.
If you have any suggestions for the My Events system, including new suggested results to be added into the list, you can post on Site Suggestions.

can't seem to find anything in the trade rules... can anyone or a mod refer me to the page where this is stated ?
Gold: 3,854.69
Oct 21 2017 04:26am
when you loan, people use the fg you gave them, and they're expected to give back fg they don't have, which kinda contradicts "Do not offer fg you don't have."
i guess
Gold: 175.01
Oct 21 2017 01:29pm
Quote (lilith0 @ Oct 21 2017 06:26am)
when you loan, people use the fg you gave them, and they're expected to give back fg they don't have, which kinda contradicts "Do not offer fg you don't have."
i guess

they just don't want you scamming yourself over and over trying to make quick fg by giving out loans.
kinda like how they used to give people 24 hour suspensions for making threads offering level jobs, rushes and whatnot.

all of those rules are meant to stop people from getting scammed.

This post was edited by Worrywart on Oct 21 2017 01:30pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll