d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
ISO
> Iso 17/30/20 Tri Resis Purple Shields > Ft Fg
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Oct 20 2017 09:22am
Quote (ghostshadow @ Oct 20 2017 01:52am)

that was pretty funny lol but even if i wasn't married I have way better standards than that hehe....what kind of person only hits girls if they are black(guys with small penisis?).....I have alot of friends that are black that speak better and smarter than him
Souless why would you think i would be interested in an idiotic imbecile with half a brain and a small penis..no wonder you cant get any..my guy is better than you could ever hope to be...if you get turned on by a female insulting you your brain and your penis then it must be how you are used to being treated :rofl:

hey ghost this is the most activity on here in months :D wish we had someone smarter to troll though..would make it more entertaining..laters

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Oct 20 2017 09:32am
Oct 20 2017 04:42pm
is it that time of the month still? Thought you'd be off your rag by now
And I'll no shame say it again, if a black girl hits me or even swings on me shits going down, I don't make the same mistakes twice :rofl:
Oct 20 2017 04:45pm
And you literally kill all activity on classic quizzer with your little "definitely not worth that I'm the classic God around here" lol I still think it's funny I have a quote of you saying dgcbs are worth 6k perm then another quote saying they're definitely not worth 6k :rofl: you ARE a special type of stupid :rolleyes:
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic