d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Need Help Researching > Paying A Lot
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,917.10
Oct 17 2017 04:59am
I have an assignment about Babcock & Brown Limited (Australia) and the reasons for its going out of business.

Mainly looking for links to relevant info, but if you write 1 or 2 paragraphs as long as they aren't plagiarized and have reference to where you got the info I'll pay even more.

Willing to spend 2k-5k fg if you writing it (keep in mind it only has to be 1 good size paragraph or two short paragraphs we talking like 200 words total per section), if you provide relevant sources I can use to write it myself I'll pay a few hundred

I need help researching the following:
Code
1. The effect of having large levels of debt, how it contributed to the collapse and recommendations of ways it could of been avoided.

Code
2. The effect of Unlawful Dividend Payments , how it contributed to the collapse and recommendations of ways it could of been avoided.

Here is what I have so far

Deloitte liquidator David Lombe alleged had auditors from Ernst & Young, one of the big four accounting firms, reviewed proposed dividends memorandums “with reasonable care” the issue of insufficient retained earnings would have been raised earlier and possibly prevented the $160 million in losses. The violation of the company’s constitutions and the Corporations Act was never reported to management nor was it reported to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) (Leonie Lamont, 2011).

Code
3. Liquidation Disbursement below is what I have at the moment for this, if you could turn it into 1 or two paragraphs that would be great.

These involve going concern risks and financial risks due no surplus to pay noteholders amounting to insolvency of BBL hence eventual winding up.

These entail efforts by BBL to settle its noteholders after litigation and restructure itself from insolvency and winding up. This may entail restructuring of its funding proposal from being limited to more funding opportunities.

· The litigation and court order to carry out liquidation by BBL through assigning costs to it pauses a difficulty to the liquidator on ascertaining value of surplus to settle note holders duet to the contingency nature of dividends resulting from period after litigation.

· Dividends to noteholders are contingent to consequences of litigation

RECOMMENDATIONS

· BBL to restructure its funding proposals to avoid risk of insolvency and financial risks.

· The company should also restructure settlement arrangements with creditors to curb going concern risks as well as financial risks.

This post was edited by JukeBOXX on Oct 17 2017 05:00am
Gold: 6,723.69
Oct 17 2017 11:25am
I'm assuming this is not homework but a paid job. Please go away >.>
Oct 17 2017 07:07pm
Quote (Forg0tten @ Oct 18 2017 01:25am)
I'm assuming this is not homework but a paid job. Please go away >.>

It is homework. Auditing unit.

What kind of job would require info on the collapse of a company years ago?
Gold: 60.00
Oct 26 2017 08:17am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babcock_%26_Brown

not sure if it helps but figured i would post it.
Oct 26 2017 08:52am
Quote (triple91187 @ Oct 26 2017 10:17pm)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babcock_&_Brown

not sure if it helps but figured i would post it.

Thanks. Was due last week. Paid 2 people for their help
Gold: 60.00
Oct 26 2017 10:54am
nice. hope you got what you needed.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll