d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Should Men Reject Friend Zone Relationships
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 26 2017 08:42pm
Quote (Giannis @ Oct 16 2017 05:00pm)
i've heard the argument for both sides - if you're a man looking for a relationship you should never waste your time with women who have "friend zoned" you

then the opposite - if you're a man looking for a relationship you should associate yourself with women. if you have established relationships with women it demonstrates your ability to have meaningful relationships with women

offer up your opinions d2jsp

I hang out with women who are only friends who say things like "you check so many items off the list" "wish I could find a guy like you" etc

it is perplexing because clearly they are just trying to butter me up for something, but why do they feel the need to spend time with me if they have no interest in me sexually

am I immature to view friendships with women as a waste of time or them just trying to get attention? or is there truth to that if the facts are present

They aren't sexually attracted to you, or you made it obvious that you're just a friend.

Men need to go for what they want.

There's nothing wrong with being friends with women, even beautiful women. It can help show that you have social skills and maybe you'll meet one of their hot friends.
But if you genuinely want to be with them, no, don't be friends with them. Eventually you'll see them enter relationships, and she'll eventually catch on that your friendship is a fraud.

It's weak to be friends with women solely because you actually want to date them. You need to speak your truth and go for what you want.

What I'm saying is, be their friend, if you're genuinely content with JUST being their friend. Otherwise, dont.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll