d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Should Men Reject Friend Zone Relationships
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2017 04:00pm
i've heard the argument for both sides - if you're a man looking for a relationship you should never waste your time with women who have "friend zoned" you

then the opposite - if you're a man looking for a relationship you should associate yourself with women. if you have established relationships with women it demonstrates your ability to have meaningful relationships with women

offer up your opinions d2jsp

I hang out with women who are only friends who say things like "you check so many items off the list" "wish I could find a guy like you" etc

it is perplexing because clearly they are just trying to butter me up for something, but why do they feel the need to spend time with me if they have no interest in me sexually

am I immature to view friendships with women as a waste of time or them just trying to get attention? or is there truth to that if the facts are present

This post was edited by Giannis on Oct 16 2017 04:02pm
Gold: 28,296.01
Oct 16 2017 05:37pm
Do whatever you want to do, that's my suggestion

only you will ever be able to find what is right for you and that is by doing, learning and then growing

friendships are as important (I would argue more important) than sexual relationships so surround yourself with people you enjoy and enjoy life with them and around them

if you bang you bang and if you don't you still get quality time with people you love/like a lot

Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Oct 16 2017 08:13pm
Kiss her, then she will tell u
Gold: 1,495.80
Oct 16 2017 08:14pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 16 2017 06:37pm)
Do whatever you want to do

this
Gold: 758.00
Oct 16 2017 09:34pm
When I was younger, I found it depended a lot on how you treat them. If you treat them like a friend, it may seem safer and easier to spend more time with her, but you’re really just friend zoning yourself. If you treat her like just a friend, you get just a friend. It’s simple. If you treat her like your bro and just hope that she develops feelings for you, you are going to get disappointed repeatedly for a long time. It is absolutely riskier to your relationships with girls if you behave otherwise, and I’m not saying you should be unfriendly or not yourself, but if you behave in such a way that communicates that you want a deeper and romantic relationship, treat her like a potential mate and someone you may want to love, she will definitely know that and will not just put you on the shelf as a friend. Whether you are “her kind of guy” or not is a separate issue if you get denied repeatedly.
Oct 16 2017 09:48pm
I think there is a lot more game playing now with women in my experiences. They are very hot and cold about how much attention they want, one minute the world needs to stop and you need to text them immediately or they flip out and the next they want to be in their own little world for a few days. Maybe my experiences are just with highly volatile women who don't know what they want, but that's a reoccurring theme I have struggled to understand. Maybe there is no way to understand it

When I talk about the need for attention with women, its very real and frustrating to understand as well. Social media plays a significant factor in many of these ladies' self-worth. That means pictures I like, comments I make, anything that can be traced by a woman can be used against me but NOT vice versa. Example; I like a girls pictures on IG or FB and another girl notices she automatically jumps to the conclusion that I want to fuck her and this and that. Opposite spectrum if I were ever to make that sort of accusation i'd be kicked to the curb so fast I wouldn't be able to blink

The dating market clearly favors women. They want attention and get it basically anytime they log on or walk outside. This makes timing a significant factor, you can come at girls all day with confidence and engaging conversation but in the end she has many options besides you. Online dating is basically pointless due to these facts, unless you're in the market for someone who has either already had kids and wants to settle down or someone that is just flat out not attractive physically or otherwise

Gold: 758.00
Oct 16 2017 09:55pm
Quote (Giannis @ Oct 16 2017 07:48pm)
I think there is a lot more game playing now with women in my experiences. They are very hot and cold about how much attention they want, one minute the world needs to stop and you need to text them immediately or they flip out and the next they want to be in their own little world for a few days. Maybe my experiences are just with highly volatile women who don't know what they want, but that's a reoccurring theme I have struggled to understand. Maybe there is no way to understand it

When I talk about the need for attention with women, its very real and frustrating to understand as well. Social media plays a significant factor in many of these ladies' self-worth. That means pictures I like, comments I make, anything that can be traced by a woman can be used against me but NOT vice versa. Example; I like a girls pictures on IG or FB and another girl notices she automatically jumps to the conclusion that I want to fuck her and this and that. Opposite spectrum if I were ever to make that sort of accusation i'd be kicked to the curb so fast I wouldn't be able to blink

The dating market clearly favors women. They want attention and get it basically anytime they log on or walk outside. This makes timing a significant factor, you can come at girls all day with confidence and engaging conversation but in the end she has many options besides you. Online dating is basically pointless due to these facts, unless you're in the market for someone who has either already had kids and wants to settle down or someone that is just flat out not attractive physically or otherwise

So delete Facebook and tinder and talk to their faces, problem solved
Gold: 171.76
Oct 16 2017 09:59pm
If you genuinely want a friend and can accept that and disconnect your feelings .... then fine.

But if you cannot stop your feelings or really just want to show her you are a “good guy” and can be what she wants ... just block her and move on with your life.

I used to be a beta that would be the shoulder to cry on when the douchebag treated her like shit ... no man deserves to be the cuck who is only good to whine about another dude to.

Oct 16 2017 10:05pm
Quote (JadeBlade23 @ Oct 16 2017 10:55pm)
So delete Facebook and tinder and talk to their faces, problem solved

majority of it is in person but there is still the random Facebook messaging and Tinderoni's. not saying online dating is all bad but clearly there is an advantage to being a woman

Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 16 2017 10:59pm)
If you genuinely want a friend and can accept that and disconnect your feelings .... then fine.

But if you cannot stop your feelings or really just want to show her you are a “good guy” and can be what she wants ... just block her and move on with your life.

I used to be a beta that would be the shoulder to cry on when the douchebag treated her like shit ... no man deserves to be the cuck who is only good to whine about another dude to.

I'm not being emotionally dumped on, I get what you're saying.

The decision i'm faced with is should I commit more time to myself thus giving myself more opportunities to meet women who could be sexually attracted to me or should I invest my time with women who I know for certain aren't sexually attracted to me, but value me as a friend and want to spend time together. Women who I know for certain aren't sexually attracted me I am disconnected from emotionally, I'm not hanging onto hope or anything like that

Gold: 171.76
Oct 16 2017 10:18pm
Quote (Giannis @ Oct 17 2017 12:05am)
majority of it is in person but there is still the random Facebook messaging and Tinderoni's. not saying online dating is all bad but clearly there is an advantage to being a woman

I'm not being emotionally dumped on, I get what you're saying.

The decision i'm faced with is should I commit more time to myself thus giving myself more opportunities to meet women who could be sexually attracted to me or should I invest my time with women who I know for certain aren't sexually attracted to me, but value me as a friend and want to spend time together. Women who I know for certain aren't sexually attracted me I am disconnected from emotionally, I'm not hanging onto hope or anything like that

If you are interested in a sexual relationship... do not waste your time being a white knight to other women in the hopes this will improve your odds....or make you more appealing to other potential women .

Dedicate your free time to improving yourself .
Go to the gym... work more ... read books... educate yourself.

Whatever you want to do to improve yourself.

Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll