d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > New Rust Update > Blueprints<
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 847.98
Oct 16 2017 01:29pm
what do you guys think ?

tbh, i hate the blueprints system. farming is retarded. you cant carry shit two hundred feet without getting shot. can never find anything that's critical to play/design. you cant just build your favorite base build anymore because you dont know when/if youll ever find what you need.
idk. all around i just dont like it at all. 1200 hours and i think this is the patch thats guna make me quit. its a shame :/. only worth playing if youre in a group of 5+ or playing a solo/duo server. and if youre playing with less, youll never win enough fights to make the time worth it. what wouldve taken 2-4hours before having fun and actually get going now takes like 8+
Gold: 715.01
Oct 16 2017 01:39pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Oct 16 2017 11:29am)
what do you guys think ?

tbh, i hate the blueprints system. farming is retarded. you cant carry shit two hundred feet without getting shot. can never find anything that's critical to play/design. you cant just build your favorite base build anymore because you dont know when/if youll ever find what you need.
idk. all around i just dont like it at all. 1200 hours and i think this is the patch thats guna make me quit. its a shame :/. only worth playing if youre in a group of 5+ or playing a solo/duo server. and if youre playing with less, youll never win enough fights to make the time worth it. what wouldve taken 2-4hours before having fun and actually get going now takes like 8+

It depends. For players like me, it makes the start slower. I love the PvP early on and I hate huge ass bases.

2 Hours in a wipe and it's almost impossible to raid unless your with a team who farms like crazy.

I guess it's about compromises.
Oct 16 2017 09:57pm
Quote (Brayson @ Oct 16 2017 03:39pm)
It depends. For players like me, it makes the start slower. I love the PvP early on and I hate huge ass bases.

2 Hours in a wipe and it's almost impossible to raid unless your with a team who farms like crazy.

I guess it's about compromises.

like they always say when there's a new change> it's just different.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2017 02:44pm
Everyone wants things differently. Before the level based crafting there was BP's and BP frags. Rust has seen a huge dip in active users so I guess they are trying to go back to the way things were but not sure. I havent been into the game in awhile as all my friends have moved on and playing solo comes with a huge disadvantage.
Oct 18 2017 08:23pm
Quote (Jurikeh @ Oct 18 2017 04:44pm)
Everyone wants things differently. Before the level based crafting there was BP's and BP frags. Rust has seen a huge dip in active users so I guess they are trying to go back to the way things were but not sure. I havent been into the game in awhile as all my friends have moved on and playing solo comes with a huge disadvantage.

playing solo is impossible now. you need a large group because you need two people playing basebitch the entire time. you cant even craft a revolver without standing 5ft from the workbench. plus, you need two people being base bitch because odds are, not everyone is guna be online together.. which means if you only got one guy with all the blueprints, youre fucked till he comes back
Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll