d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Winter Motorcycle Gloves? > Or Ideas
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2017 10:02am
ive tried polyester layering with leather waterproof exterior setup for cold riding, and its warm but its so bulky i wont be able to operate the controls reliably

ive looked at heated gloves, they look bulky and are very pricey.

ive looked at heated bar grips, i dont think i will like the feel of them.

ive looked at bar muffs that create a shell around the levers, but manufacturers dont make a model for my bike. plus they might be dangerous in the event of a lowside/highside

any mc'ers know how its done for the winter? might have to just pony up the cash for heated gloves.

wheres sheriff i feel like he would know
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 16 2017 10:17am
I only ride quads and snowmobiles in the winter. I usually just wear these. https://www.backcountry.com/outdoor-research-revolution-gloves-mens?rr=t
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2017 10:45am
Quote (SheriffCool @ Oct 16 2017 10:17am)
I only ride quads and snowmobiles in the winter. I usually just wear these. https://www.backcountry.com/outdoor-research-revolution-gloves-mens?rr=t

ill keep those in mind thanks!

i still got a few weeks of experimenting before things get extreme. might try silk liner then polyester liner and then i got spare gloves similar to those to go over them.

again i bet they are warm but they look like they will interfere with throttle control a tad.
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 16 2017 10:54am
Quote (LeadFoot @ Oct 16 2017 12:45pm)
ill keep those in mind thanks!

i still got a few weeks of experimenting before things get extreme. might try silk liner then polyester liner and then i got spare gloves similar to those to go over them.

again i bet they are warm but they look like they will interfere with throttle control a tad.

both of mine have thumb throttle and they work fine.
Go Back To Sports Coliseum Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll