d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Inhumans
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 14 2017 06:44pm
Do people exist that actually like this? I watched the first episode to see how bad it would be, and holy shit.... I just can't understand how things like this become popular. Everything about it is just so painfully bad.

Aw, okay. I checked the ratings and thought this was going to be another Gotham type horribad show that for some reason had high ratings. 8% on Rotten Tomatoes, and 31% fan ratings, that's probably the lowest I've seen for any of these just fucking awful shows, but it's a start.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2017 06:47pm
Gold: 15,241.22
Oct 14 2017 06:51pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2017 07:44pm)
Do people exist that actually like this? I watched the first episode to see how bad it would be, and holy shit.... I just can't understand how things like this become popular. Everything about it is just so painfully bad.

Aw, okay. I checked the ratings and thought this was going to be another Gotham type horribad show that for some reason had high ratings. 8% on Rotten Tomatoes, and 31% fan ratings, that's probably the lowest I've seen for any of these just fucking awful shows, but it's a start.

Havent watched this yet. But why you gotta hate on a fucking amazing show like gotham.
Oct 14 2017 07:00pm
Quote (seifersan @ Oct 14 2017 04:51pm)
Havent watched this yet. But why you gotta hate on a fucking amazing show like gotham.

I've had people try and convince me that it gets better, but after watching the first season, I just couldn't stomach it anymore. The over/bad acting, the soap-opera drama, the implications of heavy violence and brutal tactics, but everyone's really just a giant pussy and conveniently inept as needed to progress the story. It's been awhile but from what I remember, there wasn't anything enjoyable about it.

Same goes for any of the network TV shows, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl etc. Netflix isn't much better. Jessica Jones was okay thanks to them casting the perfect actor to play Killgrave (he just got to build on his character from Goblet of Fire), Daredevil season 1 was damn good, and DD 2 was watchable, but a step in the wrong direction, and then Luke Cage/Iron Fist were just jawdroppingly bad. I honestly couldn't believe how bad Iron Fist was. I didn't make it through either of those.

Check out Inhumans if you want to see something just fucking awful lol. I'll stop trashing on Gotham, I forget that people love it. It was bad to me, but it's 100x better than this steaming pile of shit.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2017 07:00pm
Gold: 25.20
Oct 14 2017 07:26pm
Quote (seifersan @ Oct 14 2017 06:51pm)

Amazing?
The episodes are pretty much all the same and there are no stakes because you know 90% of the characters won't ever die for real due to plot armor / lore armor.

It's decent / watchable.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Oct 14 2017 07:27pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 14 2017 07:47pm
Watched the first episode of this along with "the gifted". The gifted was okay, not great, but could be a 45minute killer here and there. This inhumans show sucked balls, was genuinely awful.

And I've got proper low taste in tv shows, for me to say something is awful it has really got to be. :lol:
Oct 14 2017 08:43pm
Quote (WNxIrvine @ Oct 14 2017 05:47pm)
Watched the first episode of this along with "the gifted". The gifted was okay, not great, but could be a 45minute killer here and there. This inhumans show sucked balls, was genuinely awful.

And I've got proper low taste in tv shows, for me to say something is awful it has really got to be. :lol:

Each post like this restores the smallest amount of faith I have for humanity.

People just EAT up shitty shows as long as heroes or the supernatural is involved these days, and it's so fucking relieving to me that even someone who admittedly likes terrible shows, still can't get past what a giant steaming pile of shit that this show is.
Gold: 15,241.22
Oct 14 2017 09:26pm
Quote (WNxIrvine @ Oct 14 2017 08:47pm)

Pretty sure gifted will be dropped. Legion was actually prettu good but this dhow is just trying to do too much too fast.
Gold: 10,025.00
Oct 14 2017 10:15pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2017 06:00pm)
I've had people try and convince me that it gets better, but after watching the first season, I just couldn't stomach it anymore. The over/bad acting, the soap-opera drama, the implications of heavy violence and brutal tactics, but everyone's really just a giant pussy and conveniently inept as needed to progress the story. It's been awhile but from what I remember, there wasn't anything enjoyable about it.

Same goes for any of the network TV shows, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl etc. Netflix isn't much better. Jessica Jones was okay thanks to them casting the perfect actor to play Killgrave (he just got to build on his character from Goblet of Fire), Daredevil season 1 was damn good, and DD 2 was watchable, but a step in the wrong direction, and then Luke Cage/Iron Fist were just jawdroppingly bad. I honestly couldn't believe how bad Iron Fist was. I didn't make it through either of those.

Check out Inhumans if you want to see something just fucking awful lol. I'll stop trashing on Gotham, I forget that people love it. It was bad to me, but it's 100x better than this steaming pile of shit.

Hey don't hate on Flash. It isn't a good show but it is a damn entertaining one that brings my childhood to life. Arrow is a real rollercoaster of quality.

Agents of shield, Inhumans, the gifted, Marvel needs to slow the fuck down. They are putting out so much crap lately that is just fucking terrible. I mean I understand they are trying to milk their 15 minutes as much as possible because they don't really have the staying power of DC but fuck it is getting to be too much.

Although tbh with how Hollywood phases go I much prefer this over reality tv or the stupid fucking csi crap that wasn't fucking everywhere for the last 15-20 years.
Gold: Locked
Oct 15 2017 04:37am
I don't bother with most marvel tv shows.

Watched legion only to episode 5, and still need to watch the rest of daredevil and Jessica jones sometime.

They are quite bad. But then again I don't like shows like the flash either. The first 5 episodes okay, but then the same thing kept happening after that :(
Gold: 7,621.00
Oct 15 2017 10:27am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2017 06:00pm)

Agree.

All these superhero shows are ultra-generic and absolutely cliche and garbage. I watched the first 5 minutes of Inhumans and it was absolute trash. It's a desert out there trying to find anything worth watching now a days. I have a small list of shows i like but most aren't on right now. Thank God Mr.Robot is back at least.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll