d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Numero Uno 1.10 Gvalor > 1 Of 2 Existing
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,313.00
Oct 22 2017 06:49pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Oct 22 2017 07:29pm)
you say that like the bug wasn't tested lmao. it's not like some dude just showed up one day and was like "this is broken" and everyone believed him

but regardless I hope you do keep believing in your made up stats, as it will make your precious zons worse and you'll still remain a clown

"I'm Flameeyes, I believe everything the majority believes, I will not test whether or not they are wrong, because they can't be wrong, they are the majority."

I mean the rumor of psn damage effecting critical strike in a negative light didn't exist till now or anything... and no one still believes it to this day.... I mean no it didn't right.................. right?

But again, I'll keep repeating this until you grasp reality. The minimum damage modifier is applied to both the stat screen and the output. Obviously 27min damage is going to be higher than what the 60% minimum ed can output by itself thereby you have a greater increased minimum damage regardless of the minimum damage ed applying. As a result your average damage output is also increased. This does not in anyway impact maximum ed damage output in a negative way.

This post was edited by Mewi on Oct 22 2017 07:12pm
Gold: 8,355.04
Oct 22 2017 09:46pm
Quote (Mewi @ Oct 22 2017 08:49pm)
"I'm Flameeyes, I believe everything the majority believes, I will not test whether or not they are wrong, because they can't be wrong, they are the majority."

I mean the rumor of psn damage effecting critical strike in a negative light didn't exist till now or anything... and no one still believes it to this day.... I mean no it didn't right.................. right?

But again, I'll keep repeating this until you grasp reality. The minimum damage modifier is applied to both the stat screen and the output. Obviously 27min damage is going to be higher than what the 60% minimum ed can output by itself thereby you have a greater increased minimum damage regardless of the minimum damage ed applying. As a result your average damage output is also increased. This does not in anyway impact maximum ed damage output in a negative way.

you would be good friends with card_sultan
Oct 22 2017 10:07pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Oct 22 2017 10:46pm)
you would be good friends with card_sultan

You and your ilk have no ground to stand on. Rather than debating with me on the merits of the item itself in terms of applicable build, or other socket alternatives ( there are other great alternative jewels ). You choose to cling onto a hopeless endeavor in an attempt to validate a false claim. "Minimum min damage modifier doesn't apply to output because min ed is bugged" which is false. Admit you were wrong and then move on with your life. What do you have to prove by clinging onto a falsehood? Is being right for you ( even when you are wrong ), really that important ? Does the myth define the nature of your existence and the purpose of your life? Does it?
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 22 2017 11:43pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Mewi @ Oct 23 2017 05:07am)
You and your ilk have no ground to stand on. Rather than debating with me on the merits of the item itself in terms of applicable build, or other socket alternatives ( there are other great alternative jewels ). You choose to cling onto a hopeless endeavor in an attempt to validate a false claim. "Minimum min damage modifier doesn't apply to output because min ed is bugged" which is false. Admit you were wrong and then move on with your life. What do you have to prove by clinging onto a falsehood? Is being right for you ( even when you are wrong ), really that important ? Does the myth define the nature of your existence and the purpose of your life? Does it?

:rofl:

Bro you're da one going into an endless n hopeless hole against everyone.
Min dmg bug has been tested by several people, at several times, and this before you knew how to beat the game lmao.
now go make me a fucking sandwich bich

This post was edited by Melatonina on Oct 22 2017 11:45pm
Gold: 6,586.00
Oct 23 2017 12:48am
Quote (Melatonina @ 23 Oct 2017 06:43)
:rofl:

Bro you're da one going into an endless n hopeless hole against everyone.
Min dmg bug has been tested by several people, at several times, and this before you knew how to beat the game lmao.
now go make me a fucking sandwich bich

Mewi showed already in many posts the total lack of basics
Oct 23 2017 08:21am
Quote (attila @ Oct 23 2017 01:48am)
Mewi showed already in many posts the total lack of basics

Always a pleasure to school someone who hasn't a clue on the basics, like a majority of you TR trolls~
Gold: 4,886.00
Oct 29 2017 08:32am
Quote (Mewi @ Oct 23 2017 08:21am)
Always a pleasure to school someone who hasn't a clue on the basics, like a majority of you TR trolls~

This is it.

Ed Max/Min Bug Details:
"This applies to any non-weapon item:
Case 1: Item has innate %ED. You socket with a +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.
Case 2: You socket an item with a %ED Jewel. Then you socket with +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.
Case 3: Item has innate +Max. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 4: Item has innate +Min. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 5: You socket item with a +Max Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 6: You socket item with a +Min Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 7: You socket an item with a %ED/Max Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 8: You socket an item with a %ED/Min Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 9: You socket an item with a %ED/Min/Max Jewel. The %ED applies to neither."
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll