d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1617618619620621646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,570.00
Jun 9 2023 03:30am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 9 Jun 2023 00:07)
One posted 3 times in last months in this topic, only dramas related with immigration.
The other is enjoying himself over it so he can flame/criticize his God.

Infos about this because CNN is definitely incomplete:

google translate:

- the suspect of the knife attack which occurred in Annecy (Haute-Savoie) had "no criminal record".
- the alleged perpetrator had been "checked on Sunday". "A handrail was made and we had nothing to complain about"
- "A single identified author", according to the prosecutor.
- "No apparent terrorist motive"
- the suspect "is not known to any intelligence service" and has no "identified psychiatric history".
- Six people were injured, including four children, according to the Haute-Savoie prefecture. The vital prognosis of three victims, including two children, is engaged, learned franceinfo from a police source. The Annecy prosecutor clarified that "a 22-month-old child, two two-year-old children and a three-year-old child" are among the victims.
- The assailant said twice "in the name of Jesus Christ". The suspect said these words in English ("In the name of Jesus Christ") before attacking children in a playground, according to a video of the attack seen by franceinfo.
- he is also seen showing a pendant that he wears around his neck. A cross was found on him after his arrest, according to a source close to the investigation at franceinfo.
- The suspect is a Syrian asylum seeker. According to our information, the man arrested had on him an identity card corresponding to that of a man born in 1991, of Syrian nationality. Arriving in Sweden in 2013, he entered France legally in November 2022 and filed an asylum application there. Elisabeth Borne clarified that it was an "isolated individual".

- Gérald Darmanin (interior minister) announced earlier that the assailant from Annecy would undergo a psychiatric examination tomorrow morning.
- The suspect was today "too agitated" (police) to undergo a psychiatric examination... (a bit like some posters of pard)
- salute the courage and dedication of the person who attacks the assailant with a backpack and pursues him despite the risks he takes.
- nationalists demonstrated. They seem to forget the assassination dramas that happen on a regular basis to focus on that.

Curious what's your point here (probably a desire to praise Darmanin) because many years ago, when we only had european immigration like portugese, spain, eastern europe etc... all this kind of shit didn't existed.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 9 2023 05:38am
Quote (Red_Vex @ 9 Jun 2023 09:30)
Curious what's your point here (probably a desire to praise Darmanin) because many years ago, when we only had european immigration like portugese, spain, eastern europe etc... all this kind of shit didn't existed.

"Many years ago"... E-copium did not exist. Criminality in France increased in the 70's and is stable since the 80's following wikipedia...
What really increased is the reporting along with society standards: since 2015 police systematically records all vicims even if they didn't complain.
Not praising darmanin nor anti-all stupidity.
Jun 9 2023 05:42am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 9 Jun 2023 13:38)
"Many years ago"... E-copium did not exist. Criminality in France increased in the 70's and is stable since the 80's following wikipedia...
What really increased is the reporting along with society standards: since 2015 police systematically records all vicims even if they didn't complain.
Not praising darmanin nor anti-all stupidity.

you do realise you don't answer to my question right ?
so you think like in the 60s 70s 80s there was gang in every city with AK47, massive drug dealing like in my city marseille etc... terrorists attacks under the name of religions and all that...
what's your point on "since 2015 police systematically records all vicims", what hell this stupid argument have to do here ??? you think befor eour modern era people didnt complained when they got stabbed ? lmfao
Jun 9 2023 05:49am
Quote (Red_Vex @ 9 Jun 2023 11:42)
you do realise you don't answer to my question right ?
so you think like in the 60s 70s 80s there was gang in every city with AK47, massive drug dealing like in my city marseille etc... terrorists attacks under the name of religions and all that...
what's your point on "since 2015 police systematically records all vicims", what hell this stupid argument have to do here ??? you think befor eour modern era people didnt complained when they got stabbed ? lmfao

I think you are yourself a victim of this excess of information and cope, these "AKs", "terrorists", "massive drug", are like big pictures spawning in a small head and you can't handle the pressure.

Homicide rate is stable since more than 20 years.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jun 9 2023 05:54am
Jun 9 2023 05:58am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 9 Jun 2023 13:49)
I think you are yourself a victim of this excess if information, these "AKs", "terrorists", "massive drug", are like big pictures spawning in a small head and you can't handle the pressure.

Homicide rate is stable since more than 20 years. Help yourself.

yeah, i probably can't handle the pressure, that's why you're dodging me since 2018 and my invitation to have a real conversation and not in english here where obviously you're better at than me. i'm still waiting for the terrorists statistics attacks committed in France during massive immigration from portugal and spain, for exemple.
Also :
Evite quand même de penser que je supporte pas la pression espece de grosse trompette de bobo du 16eme arrondissement de paris, vu ta collection de trophées 40/40 challenges à PoE je pense que t'a passé les 10 dernieres années de ta vie derriere ton ecran avec 60k+ posts.
Tu tiens pas 10 minutes dans mon quartier espece de hmal.
Gold: 751.50
Jun 9 2023 05:59am
unreal how some people still make excuses for the migrant crime wave and terrorism

Quote (Meanwhile @ Jun 9 2023 01:49pm)
I think you are yourself a victim of this excess of information and cope, these "AKs", "terrorists", "massive drug", are like big pictures spawning in a small head and you can't handle the pressure.

Homicide rate is stable since more than 20 years.

so in other words, the homicide rate should be going down, but migrants took over to bolster the stats

bataclan, nice, charlie hebdo, multiple beheadings and other attacks/massacres and all you can say is "HOMICIDE RATE IS STABLE"

unreal
Jun 9 2023 06:04am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Jun 2023 13:59)
unreal how some people still make excuses for the migrant crime wave and terrorism

so in other words, the homicide rate should be going down, but migrants took over to bolster the stats

bataclan, nice, charlie hebdo, multiple beheadings and other attacks/massacres and all you can say is "HOMICIDE RATE IS STABLE"

unreal

this guy represent only himself, he is what we call in France a "bobo", that's people who are basically on the hight economic class, they were raised by their parents in an ideology of "we are trash because of what our ancestor did on colonisation" (But they are the descendants of these same people who have benefited from all this.) and they're super friendly with all that shit (all that shit never happens in their living areas since there's more police and that's only rich neighborhoods etc...
they will always 545% defend everything that is not basically french while in reality they don't have a single "foreigner" friends or contact.
i do hav ea lot of muslims and "non basic french" people in my family or friend and when you discuss with them they tell you by themselves that actual immigration has nothing to do on th etype of people that it used to be when their parents came here.
this guy is a clown. Sorry for my very bad english

This post was edited by Red_Vex on Jun 9 2023 06:13am
Jun 9 2023 06:08am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 9 2023 10:35am)
Sure, but we were able to keep refilling at a similar rate both in last spring/early summer (when pipeline gas was still flowing) and in late summer/fall (when the pipelines were fully throttled by Russia). And this year, we only have to refill 37% of our gas storages while we had to find gas for 75% in 2022.

We came out of the winter with our gas storages still 63% filled. We had an excess of gas left; why would we have shut down plants instead of using it? This explanation doesn't add up. The more logical explanation is that a select few industrial products which are particularly energy-hungry were shuttered because producing them was no longer profitable with Europe's/Germany's high energy prices. And truth be told, based on our lack of natural resources and our high population density, we will never outcompete China, India or the US on products which totally hinge on energy prices.

Imho, the biggest problem isn't some ammonia or adblue production, it's that our dipshit government doesn't even seem interested in bringing energy prices down further, even though this would be totally possible, even without Russian gas. Ammonia and adblue would still not be viable products even with these lower-but-achievable energy prices, but a ton of other products would. Likewise, lower energy prices would relieve private households and thus prop up the collapsing domestic consumption.

because the industrial users would suck the reserves dry in no time

i followed that stuff closely and the german politicians in charge were paranoid until winter was over, a 2% decrease on a cold day triggered panic attacks in the media "PLEASE save gas everybody!"

obviously its not worth it to run a plant when its not guaranteed that you can run it 24/7, thats the issue

the production for domestic needs was still viable, but the government could pull the plug at any time "reserves are down at 30%, your production is done bro, kkthxbye"

its almost as if we didnt have a global supply chain collapse that showed how brutal not having a domestic production for critical products can be ^_^

thank god i changed careers
Jun 9 2023 06:35am
Quote (Red_Vex @ 9 Jun 2023 13:58)
yeah, i probably can't handle the pressure, that's why you're dodging me since 2018 and my invitation to have a real conversation and not in english here where obviously you're better at than me. i'm still waiting for the terrorists statistics attacks committed in France during massive immigration from portugal and spain, for exemple.
Also :
Evite quand même de penser que je supporte pas la pression espece de grosse trompette de bobo du 16eme arrondissement de paris, vu ta collection de trophées 40/40 challenges à PoE je pense que t'a passé les 10 dernieres années de ta vie derriere ton ecran avec 60k+ posts.
Tu tiens pas 10 minutes dans mon quartier espece de hmal.

I don't know who you are, maybe you made 2-3 kind of "invitations" like this from different accounts.
It's not a big deal and i'm not interested: mentally unstable people would end up posting my photo all over the place, it's just crazy.
Je ne suis pas vraiment un "bobo", les challenges à POE étaient bouclés en 10 jours-3 semaines après: off line.

Bien cordialement,

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Jun 2023 13:59)
So in other words, the homicide rate should be going down, but migrants took over to bolster the stats
unreal

- Globalization is a thing, delinquency & criminality have been influenced by it.
- You are doing time travel and it's a pretty bad idea, Adolf... :lol:
- Temporary migration & terror attacks following a distant conflict is something related but you can't amalgamate everything in "migrants"...
- Internet and TV are fantastic tools for extremists of all kinds. Sorry for you.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jun 9 2023 07:04am
Jun 9 2023 07:28am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 9 2023 10:35am)
Sure, but we were able to keep refilling.....

quick addition with recent news from the n-tv daily news

some people looked at a scenario with the upcoming winter being like in 2010 and with the same consumption reduction from last winter they are predicting depleted reserves by january

i keep saying it, we are some bad weather away from a collapse.....yikes

Quote (Red_Vex @ Jun 9 2023 02:04pm)
this guy represent only himself, he is what we call in France a "bobo", that's people who are basically on the hight economic class, they were raised by their parents in an ideology of "we are trash because of what our ancestor did on colonisation" (But they are the descendants of these same people who have benefited from all this.) and they're super friendly with all that shit (all that shit never happens in their living areas since there's more police and that's only rich neighborhoods etc...
they will always 545% defend everything that is not basically french while in reality they don't have a single "foreigner" friends or contact.
i do hav ea lot of muslims and "non basic french" people in my family or friend and when you discuss with them they tell you by themselves that actual immigration has nothing to do on th etype of people that it used to be when their parents came here.
this guy is a clown. Sorry for my very bad english

you are good

we got the same self hating people here "we bad cause adolf" and open racism against natives is completely normal somehow
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1617618619620621646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll