d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1493494495496497646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
Aug 15 2020 01:46pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Aug 15 2020 09:25pm)
Lukashenko is calling for it, as more and more Belarusians see the man behind the curtain, so to speak. No election there since 1994 has been considered to be free and fair by outside observers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53650867

It's all very simply really. The East (Russia) and the West are very different and Russia doesn't want EU influence. NATO has already caused a lot of tension by expanding East after Warsaw pact fell. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_NATO

The present war in Ukraine is the result of EU flirting with Ukraine and Russia is simply not having it.

How can EU / NATO not see that it's policies are only causing more trouble. Eu should fix it's own problems first btw, they're up to their eyeballs in shit already.

Aug 15 2020 01:53pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 15 2020 09:23pm)
We could also claim they hide mass destruction weapons, if we were true assholes.

https://i.imgur.com/1Y5RAO8.mp4

What your shitty politicians do is simply declaring the "Arab Spring" and start bombing the hell out of countries like Libya or Syria.

Applause once again for the EU for turning these places into even bigger shit holes and causing a flood of refugees. Idiots

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 15 2020 02:01pm
imagine being so triggered by a couple of european forum members that you end up shilling for russia trying to re-establish the soviet union, lol.

it's amazing how clueless some people are, and how proudly they display that ignorance...
Aug 15 2020 02:30pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (fender @ Aug 15 2020 10:01pm)
imagine being so triggered by a couple of european forum members that you end up shilling for russia trying to re-establish the soviet union, lol.

it's amazing how clueless some people are, and how proudly they display that ignorance...

Imagine being so clueless to support EU expansion policies at all costs instead of realizing that the Russians are people just like you and me and that they don't like foreign interference just the West doesn't like that.

I mean some people have a low IQ and you can't blame them but you sir are such a special kind of stupid it's mind boggling. Holy fuck

Aug 15 2020 02:52pm
Quote (Djunior @ 15 Aug 2020 22:30)
Imagine being so clueless to support EU expansion policies at all costs instead of realizing that the Russians are people just like you and me and that they don't like foreign interference just the West doesn't like that.

I mean some people have a low IQ and you can't blame them but you sir are such a special kind of stupid it's mind boggling. Holy fuck

not only am i aware of the EU's expansion and negotiations with eastern european countries, i've been a frequent and vocal critic of it as well. that does not change the fact that someone like you, who quite obviously hasn't the faintest clue about what's going on there, ends up shilling for russian warmongering and imperialism. ukraine is not russia. belarus is not russia. you might want to look into that, kid.
Aug 15 2020 03:16pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (fender @ Aug 15 2020 10:52pm)
not only am i aware of the EU's expansion and negotiations with eastern european countries, i've been a frequent and vocal critic of it as well. that does not change the fact that someone like you, who quite obviously hasn't the faintest clue about what's going on there, ends up shilling for russian warmongering and imperialism. ukraine is not russia. belarus is not russia. you might want to look into that, kid.

Look kiddo, the one displaying complete lack of understanding is you. Completely clueless. If you don't know about Sevastopol and Russia's black sea fleet I recommend you google it before you embarrass yourself even more. Russia is NEVER going to accept NATO sailing into Sevastopol you drooling idiot.

And Belarus borders Russia. They don't like your EU influence there. Stay were you are in EU and everything is fine you so called "progressive" and clueless, finger pointing morons.

Aug 15 2020 04:17pm
Quote (Djunior @ 15 Aug 2020 23:16)
Look kiddo, the one displaying complete lack of understanding is you. Completely clueless. If you don't know about Sevastopol and Russia's black sea fleet I recommend you google it before you embarrass yourself even more. Russia is NEVER going to accept NATO sailing into Sevastopol you drooling idiot.

And Belarus borders Russia. They don't like your EU influence there. Stay were you are in EU and everything is fine you so called "progressive" and clueless, finger pointing morons.

i just love how mad you get when someone points out your ignorance. maybe you want to hurl some more insults towards me to really bring home your 'argument'?

what i really find amusing is how republicans under trump made a complete 180 on russia, from opposing them at any cost to 'leave putin alone'... and it really isn't much of a secret why...
Gold: 14,569.69
Aug 15 2020 04:32pm
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 15 2020 02:16pm)

You watch Belarus and wish the US could be just like it eh? You just wish trump had the balls to treat its own citizens the same way. That’s why you hate the EU pushing for change?
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 15 2020 05:30pm
Quote (Djunior @ 15 Aug 2020 21:53)
What your shitty politicians do is simply declaring the "Arab Spring" and start bombing the hell out of countries like Libya or Syria.

Applause once again for the EU for turning these places into even bigger shit holes and causing a flood of refugees. Idiots

Almost forgot you love dictators
Gold: 2,570.91
Aug 15 2020 07:11pm
My stance on Belarus is much the same as with Ukraine. They should serve as buffer zones between the EU and Russia.

The EU and Russia should seek peaceful and cooperative coexistence. Russia should keep out of the Balkans and Moldova, and the EU in exchange should keep out of the Middle East. And both sides agree to work together in their relationship with Ukraine and Belarus. The aim should be to try to make both of these countries more free and developed, with a high grade of democracy, only limited by the commitment to keep balance between EU and Russia, in exchange for help and resources from both sides.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1493494495496497646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll