d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1437438439440441646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Oct 23 2019 11:50am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 23 2019 06:18pm)
yes but if you see a soldier in uniform you have no idea if they're combat or non-combat. if they were deployed to the middle east, or if they were deployed somewhere else. and many signed up when they were 18, way too young to be fully blamed for it imo.

Bot brain is a bot brain
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 23 2019 12:00pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 12:50pm)
Bot brain is a bot brain

yes generally people use empathy rather than pure shaming. it seems you want the govt to change, and i'd assume you want less people enrolling in the military. perhaps insulting them and calling them dumb it's a good way to get your desired result.

but as you responded to a simple question by me with an insult on how it was clear the american school system failed me without even asking any of my positions i'm guessing that messaging will be lost on you. im guessing you just want to blow off some steam, so good luck to you.
Oct 23 2019 12:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 23 2019 07:00pm)
yes generally people use empathy rather than pure shaming. it seems you want the govt to change, and i'd assume you want less people enrolling in the military. perhaps insulting them and calling them dumb it's a good way to get your desired result.

but as you responded to a simple question by me with an insult on how it was clear the american school system failed me without even asking any of my positions i'm guessing that messaging will be lost on you. im guessing you just want to blow off some steam, so good luck to you.

your education system is horrible.
hats down to few that dare to think outside box and not being completely brainwashed into being patriotic degenerates.
but in general, it's trash system
Oct 23 2019 12:06pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 01:02pm)
your education system is horrible.
hats down to few that dare to think outside box and not being completely brainwashed into being patriotic degenerates.
but in general, it's trash system

is there an example of a first world educational system that teaches all of it's middle school students about all of the bad things their govt has done? i honestly have no idea what other countries are like in that phase. im sure Germany covers the Holocaust the same way we cover slavery, exhaustively and in a way the frankly (and with good reason) can scare children.

i'm just thinking with the number of wars we've been in that we shouldnt have been, and all the dead indians, and slavery, and jim crow laws, and govt hacking, and all of the other shit.... if you taught it all to kids they'd have half their classes just be how bad america was class. they have a hard enough time fitting in slavery, indians, and the civil rights movement. kids are slow learners.
Oct 23 2019 12:14pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 23 2019 07:06pm)
is there an example of a first world educational system that teaches all of it's middle school students about all of the bad things their govt has done? i honestly have no idea what other countries are like in that phase. im sure Germany covers the Holocaust the same way we cover slavery, exhaustively and in a way the frankly (and with good reason) can scare children.

i'm just thinking with the number of wars we've been in that we shouldnt have been, and all the dead indians, and slavery, and jim crow laws, and govt hacking, and all of the other shit.... if you taught it all to kids they'd have half their classes just be how bad america was class. they have a hard enough time fitting in slavery, indians, and the civil rights movement. kids are slow learners.

as i said, you're dumb^^
kids are slow learners lmfao.

maybe because more people think like you, american teenagers can't name all the continents in the world or locate them on the world map once they're named for them.
maybe that's why you people are absolute joke to every country in the world except your own. there's legit not a single country in the world that considers americans intelligent. or lets say, Not dumb as fuck.
I guess this is why, cos you consider kids to be slow learners :rofl:
Young age is the age in which human learns most in his life and absorbs most in no time.
Speak 3 languages around child, and he/she will know them all and will be fluent in them. I don't expect you to do it in US since majority of your people barely speak their own language due to horrid education.

In other parts of the world, no matter where you go, even Africa in which children got no chairs in classroom, but sit on dirt floor instead, they got more general knowledge of the world than your nation does.

there's tons of examples more to be added

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Oct 23 2019 12:15pm
Oct 23 2019 12:23pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 01:14pm)
as i said, you're dumb^^

maybe because more people think like you, american teenagers can't name all the continents in the world or locate them on the world map once they're named for them.
maybe that's why you people are absolute joke to every country in the world except your own. there's legit not a single country in the world that considers americans intelligent. or lets say, Not dumb as fuck.
Young age is the age in which human learns most in his life and absorbs most in no time.
Speak 3 languages around child, and he/she will know them all and will be fluent in them. I don't expect you to do it in US since majority of your people barely speak their own language due to horrid education.

In other parts of the world, no matter where you go, even Africa in which children got no chairs in classroom, but sit on dirt floor instead, they got more general knowledge of the world than your nation does.

i literally never said anything about how the US system is good. my wife is a teacher, i realize the system is very fucked.

many americans are dumb, but at least they're not assholes. i'm just trying to have a conversation with you and you're derailing it at every turn just to insult me, ive never even spoken to you before.

children are slow learners, when compared to adults. people's ability to learn complex info (such as the entire history of the US) at 18 is greater than at 10. is all i meant.

what's pretty evident here is you're just a jerk. you're only here to assume what other people think so you can apply insults. that's pretty low brow behavior for someone trying to call others stupid. then again most jerks have an inflated sense of their own intelligence. i bet you're a neckbeard with an IQ barely pushing 100.

well. i tried being nice. i always do on my first few posts to someone. from now on expect the 50 cal.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 23 2019 12:28pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 02:14pm)
as i said, you're dumb^^

At least we know that the US isn't located in the EU.
Oct 23 2019 12:34pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 23 2019 07:23pm)
i literally never said anything about how the US system is good. my wife is a teacher, i realize the system is very fucked.

many americans are dumb, but at least they're not assholes. i'm just trying to have a conversation with you and you're derailing it at every turn just to insult me, ive never even spoken to you before.

children are slow learners, when compared to adults. people's ability to learn complex info (such as the entire history of the US) at 18 is greater than at 10. is all i meant.

what's pretty evident here is you're just a jerk. you're only here to assume what other people think so you can apply insults. that's pretty low brow behavior for someone trying to call others stupid. then again most jerks have an inflated sense of their own intelligence. i bet you're a neckbeard with an IQ barely pushing 100.

well. i tried being nice. i always do on my first few posts to someone. from now on expect the 50 cal.

Im glad you realize it from the first hand, by having your wife being part of horrid education.
I insulted you once, when i said you're Dumb, since you called children slow learners.
And no, children wont learn faster at 18 than at 10^^

During my primary and secondary school, my history classes alone covered ancient egypt/babylon/mesopotamia (excuse my spelling, it's spelled differently in every single language), it covered raise of chinese empire and japan as well as first people in australia and their raise to what they are today, by influences from europe.
it covered world wars (both of them), american history, british history with their conquers across the world followed by Map to in order to understand it better.
We covered Vikins, ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, spanish revolution, french revolutions, irish revolution in modern world (100 years ago). We covered mayas, aztecs and inkas. And of course, we covered our own people and historical movements of tribes and people and how our country was formed.
That's history. 1 class/subject out of 12-15 I had per year. And I could talk for hours about any of these topics and periods. You know why? Cos my education wasn't orientated to inside our borders and it actually gets kids ready for real life, and not american bubble.

Speaking of IQ, on the test I did as part of a university research 6 years ago, it was 140.
Jerk? Yeah, I possibly am. Not gonna deny that. Get over it. World is rough, people are scumbags.

I find it funny that I insulted you once by calling you "dumb" due to your statements which were idiotic, and you lost it on "dumb".
Everything else I said was a general thing not related to you. It was an objective thing common in the world, except inside your borders :P

My intention was not to insult you, but if you feel insulted, there's nothing I can do about it.
Take care mate

e/ except a 50 cal? is that a gun joke? suitable for your nationality.
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 23 2019 07:28pm)
At least we know that the US isn't located in the EU.

Well done. How old are you? 60-70?
Living proof that it's never too late to learn basics.
I'm proud of you mate :hail:

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Oct 23 2019 12:36pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 23 2019 12:40pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 02:34pm)

One day you'll learn that as well. Then maybe you can post in the appropriate topic.

Oct 23 2019 12:44pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 23 2019 01:34pm)
Im glad you realize it from the first hand, by having your wife being part of horrid education.
I insulted you once, when i said you're Dumb, since you called children slow learners.
And no, children wont learn faster at 18 than at 10^^

During my primary and secondary school, my history classes alone covered ancient egypt/babylon/mesopotamia (excuse my spelling, it's spelled differently in every single language), it covered raise of chinese empire and japan as well as first people in australia and their raise to what they are today, by influences from europe.
it covered world wars (both of them), american history, british history with their conquers across the world followed by Map to in order to understand it better.
We covered Vikins, ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, spanish revolution, french revolutions, irish revolution in modern world (100 years ago). We covered mayas, aztecs and inkas. And of course, we covered our own people and historical movements of tribes and people and how our country was formed.
That's history. 1 class/subject out of 12-15 I had per year. And I could talk for hours about any of these topics and periods. You know why? Cos my education wasn't orientated to inside our borders and it actually gets kids ready for real life, and not american bubble.

Speaking of IQ, on the test I did as part of a university research 6 years ago, it was 140.
Jerk? Yeah, I possibly am. Not gonna deny that. Get over it. World is rough, people are scumbags.

I find it funny that I insulted you once by calling you "dumb" due to your statements which were idiotic, and you lost it on "dumb".
Everything else I said was a general thing not related to you. It was an objective thing common in the world, except inside your borders :P

My intention was not to insult you, but if you feel insulted, there's nothing I can do about it.
Take care mate

e/ except a 50 cal? is that a gun joke? suitable for your nationality.

all of the history classes you took, i took also. in america. in my govt provided free education before college. we had prehistory of the americas. prehistory of the world. american history. european history. etc.

what i now realize is that you're just sheltered on this issue. you saw some study of kids who couldn't point out the continents from some bumfuck school in Mississippi and assumed that's general for the american education system. in america, especially pre george bush, states controlled their education, not the federal govt. i'm from wisconsin with a relatively good system (although it's far from perfect). southern rust belt states are awful and students there are generally idiots.

this would be like me saying your education system is bad in France (for example idk where ur from) because kids in Poland aren't doing well in algebra.

you should do some research, you seem to have some very flawed ideas of what the american system is like based on sensationalist journalism. for example on standardized tests we are objectively behind the European or Japanese system, but we're still very objectively ahead of the 2nd and third world. your comparison to african children is idiotic. so can i call you dumb now?

don't worry, i wont be that terse. i prefer to use my intelligence rather than spouting 3rd grade insults at people i'm trying to seem smarter than. as to the 50 cal, see username.

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2013/12/american-schools-vs-the-world-expensive-unequal-bad-at-math/281983/

tl;dr = america middle of the pack, spends too much, and is bad at math.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 23 2019 12:49pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1437438439440441646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll