d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1294295296297298646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 14 2019 05:12pm
Lmk the muslim invaders are back on the table ? shocking
Way easier than talking about european right wing parties getting corrupted by Russia...
Gold: 2,570.91
Feb 15 2019 04:06am
So, Pedro Sánchez wasn't bluffing and has actually done it.

After the separatists pledged to not support the national budget, as it was impossible for them to vote favourably while at the same time their fellow party members where facing trial, Pedro Sánchez has decided to call for elections on the 28th of April.

It will be interesting to see what happens now, as there are many questions to be answered.

Will the anti-Sánchez sentiment that has shown its strength in the streets kick the current President out?
Will Catalan nationalist and separatist voters back their parties after their ideological decision based on something the government couldn't control, or will they blame them for not taking the chance of getting something good out of the negotiations?
Will the fear of a more unitary presidency make the more federalist voters as well as the region based nationalist/separatist voters, vote for the left? Will they prefer the more pro-decentralization (but really struggling) UP, or will they prefer the more federalist (but ultimately more useful vote) of PSOE?
Will the unitary left vote for centrist C's, stay home or give Sánchez a second chance?
Will the rise of alt-right conservative VOX divide the vote in the right to a point where many votes are lost due to the electoral law not assigning enough seats in the smaller constituencies?
Will C's accept any sort of agreement with alt-right VOX or alt-left UP if there aren't enough seats for a PP+C's or a PSOE+C's parliamentary majority? How will their voters react to this uncertainty?
How will the traditionally dominant party of the right wing fare now, with its more progressive and centrist voters having the option of voting for C's and the more conservative and nationalist ones having the option to vote for VOX?

These and many more questions shall be answered in 2 months and 2 weeks.

I will update every now and then. If there's interest I can make (in a few weeks, as the decisive date draws nearer) a discussion and guide to the elections thread with small analysis, explanations, news, polling results, etc... in a similar fashion to how we had a dutch election thread a while back, but if it's just casual curiosity or just 1-2 people interested I will stick to just answering questions here and giving more or less sporadic updates. Lmk.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2019 07:13am
Feb 16 2019 05:01am
Feb 16 2019 06:10am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ 16 Feb 2019 12:01)

Here's what this guy, speaking for himself, said:

"In the Conservative Party, the" hard brexiters "are compared to the leaders of the French Revolution. But we have to remember [...] that they all ended up under the guillotine. "

Actually he's just saying the pro-brexit may get blasted away, he doesn't want to kill anyone, you and your breibart fartnews are a fraud.

How does it feel to be a russian puppet ?
Feb 16 2019 06:18am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 16 2019 02:10pm)
Actually he's just saying the pro-brexit may get blasted away, he doesn't want to kill anyone

nothing in the article implies he wants to kill anyone himself, brainless lying trashcan.

Claim of fraud - fake news from a spindoctor (you), that also omited his last sentence for some reason:

"...ended up on the guillotine. So that’s important to remind [them].”

hmm.gif
Gold: 3.33
Feb 17 2019 04:52am
Sauci, what's your opinion on the yellow vests in France?
Gold: 40,847.70
Feb 17 2019 06:14am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 16 2019 01:10pm)
Here's what this guy, speaking for himself, said:

"In the Conservative Party, the" hard brexiters "are compared to the leaders of the French Revolution. But we have to remember [...] that they all ended up under the guillotine. "

Actually he's just saying the pro-brexit may get blasted away, he doesn't want to kill anyone, you and your breibart fartnews are a fraud.

How does it feel to be a russian puppet ?

Imagine being so intimidated and emasculated by strong right-wing men that you make up conspiracy theories because you're terrified of the idea that people may actually like real, conservative men as opposed to leftist soyboys.

Women voted for Trump in droves. They love him, even if they won't publicly admit it. People will always naturally be drawn to alpha males over weak beta boys. It's the result millions of years of evolution. It's why that cute girl you have a massive crush on dates an asshole meathead from her gym while allowing you the privilege of buying her dinner once a month on a "friend date". If you text her, she'll ignore it for days and maybe give you a one word reply eventually, if you're lucky. When he texts her to come over, she'll drop whatever she's doing, put on her best lingerie, and drive there going twice the speed limit just to please him.

You hate this fact. I mean, who wouldn't? You could, of course, hit the gym 5 days a week pushing yourself to the point of failure each time then consume 4,000 calories of clean food every day. But that's hard work. It's a lot easier to play Path of Exile and post on a Mongolian Diablo 2 basketweaving enthusiast forum all day long. And so you incessantly post negative, petty comments about conservatives online. Every day when you wake up, you will go to my profile, click on "View Recent Posts", and post the most petulant comment you can think of in any thread I have participated in. But when you pass one of us in the street, your back hunches and your eyes instinctively look straight down at the ground, being too afraid to make eye contact.

This is the only place where you can vent your frustration and chagrin of being a weak, sniveling boy in real life. Unfortunately, even that time is coming to an end. Following the events that have unfolded recently, will you continue to fight, or will you tuck your tail and perish like a dog?

This post was edited by EA7 on Feb 17 2019 06:16am
Gold: 945.00
Feb 17 2019 06:15am
Quote (zarkadon @ Feb 15 2019 11:06am)
So, Pedro Sánchez wasn't bluffing and has actually done it.

After the separatists pledged to not support the national budget, as it was impossible for them to vote favourably while at the same time their fellow party members where facing trial, Pedro Sánchez has decided to call for elections on the 28th of April.

It will be interesting to see what happens now, as there are many questions to be answered.

Will the anti-Sánchez sentiment that has shown its strength in the streets kick the current President out?
Will Catalan nationalist and separatist voters back their parties after their ideological decision based on something the government couldn't control, or will they blame them for not taking the chance of getting something good out of the negotiations?
Will the fear of a more unitary presidency make the more federalist voters as well as the region based nationalist/separatist voters, vote for the left? Will they prefer the more pro-decentralization (but really struggling) UP, or will they prefer the more federalist (but ultimately more useful vote) of PSOE?
Will the unitary left vote for centrist C's, stay home or give Sánchez a second chance?
Will the rise of alt-right conservative VOX divide the vote in the right to a point where many votes are lost due to the electoral law not assigning enough seats in the smaller constituencies?
Will C's accept any sort of agreement with alt-right VOX or alt-left UP if there aren't enough seats for a PP+C's or a PSOE+C's parliamentary majority? How will their voters react to this uncertainty?
How will the traditionally dominant party of the right wing fare now, with its more progressive and centrist voters having the option of voting for C's and the more conservative and nationalist ones having the option to vote for VOX?

These and many more questions shall be answered in 2 months and 2 weeks.

I will update every now and then. If there's interest I can make (in a few weeks, as the decisive date draws nearer) a discussion and guide to the elections thread with small analysis, explanations, news, polling results, etc... in a similar fashion to how we had a dutch election thread a while back, but if it's just casual curiosity or just 1-2 people interested I will stick to just answering questions here and giving more or less sporadic updates. Lmk.

One casual curiously poster reporting in, just need 2 more now for the topic :D
Feb 17 2019 07:06am
Quote (dro94 @ 17 Feb 2019 11:52)
Sauci, what's your opinion on the yellow vests in France?

Like the majority of French people i have now a negative opinion of the yellow vest issues.
Its popularity continue to decrease. If you want the details just ask.

Quote (EA7 @ 17 Feb 2019 13:14)
I'm such a genius i even posted my POE account information in d2jsp, Saucisson6000 exposed the smart Alpha i am now i'm so mad the only thing my tiny brain is able to produce is a disgusting giant fart post smelling rage and personal attacks.

Not to mention you also claimed to have 170 IQ.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Feb 17 2019 07:06am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1294295296297298646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll