d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Need To Reduce The Cost Of This
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,697.50
Oct 14 2017 07:21pm
Quote (Ghot @ 14 Oct 2017 18:14)
No I didn't. I ALWAYS use the part #, to avoid things just like that.

/e You gotta admit...TWO days is a long time in the ecommerce world.

and you gotta admit, the case has been released earlier this summer. 4+ MONTH is a longer time in the ecommerce world.
if it was never listed compatible as of 2 days ago, how did i know it was ATX compatible when i saw it on fractal website 4+ month ago when i 1st recommended it to someone? how did pcpartpicker show compatible, how did notable review sites say they were ATX compatible aside from the larger forms?
i guess it was just a big coincidence.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 14 2017 07:38pm
Quote (Secksii @ Oct 14 2017 09:21pm)
and you gotta admit, the case has been released earlier this summer. 4+ MONTH is a longer time in the ecommerce world.
if it was never listed compatible as of 2 days ago, how did i know it was ATX compatible when i saw it on fractal website 4+ month ago when i 1st recommended it to someone? how did pcpartpicker show compatible, how did notable review sites say they were ATX compatible aside from the larger forms?

I can still see it in my mind. It was only two days ago. I can't show the links proving this...they were all via PM. :/
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 15 2017 01:09pm
Quote (Secksii @ Oct 14 2017 09:21pm)

I thought about it, and I know you definitely check things out, so I must have misread something. Maybe when I searched with model number I took the Newegg result first, then when looking at Fractal Design site, might have looked at the Mini?

/e Anyways, I hope he got it worked out.

This post was edited by Ghot on Oct 15 2017 01:10pm
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll