d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Choosing My Main > Another One Of Those Posts
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2017 06:29pm
So I'm a huge alcoholic probably the worst wow has ever seen and I literally play for like hour or two trying to figure this shit out. I really like enhance shaman but I feel kinda squishy. I have a warlock pretty decently geared but affliction sort of bores me just sitting dotting shit over and over. And demo is pretty fun but I could never keep up Dmg wise. I mainly pve but I do want to get into pvp aswel. I was thinking maybe a hunter, for the fact I could wreck house running through shit pve, can pull decent dps and hunters are always good in pvp. But who knows it could end up boring the life out of me like it does for lots of others. I like to be able to take on multiple enemy's easily which is why I do like the tank classes but I'm not interested in tanking in raids and stuff and tanks blow now any way in pvp. Warrior rotation kind of bores me aswel I no a lot of people will probably flame me for that. I was thinking maybe DH might be a good choice to. But any one have any thoughts?
Gold: 100.00
Oct 11 2017 09:00pm
rogue is pretty fun with good spec's. being able to stealth makes things fun
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2017 08:03am
Bump
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 17 2017 12:42am
My Dh is 940ilvl and it's boring to me still it's just super geared it's legitimately a 3 button rotation while we dps after macro is used.. I love my Dh due to mobility. But your dps weighs heavily on RNG getting crits or generating fury during demons bite.. easy to dps with If you maintain melee range also proper timing of cooldowna and correct prepots. If it's a AOE fight prolong power tends to benefit you more, and single target it's best to use potion of old war. Reminder this game and it's classes rely heavily on best in slot BIS legendaries so you want the anger of half giants ring and shloulders.

I have any macros or tips needed. Lmk.

This post was edited by Moose23 on Oct 17 2017 12:43am
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 17 2017 09:55am
Quote (Mayaxa @ Oct 11 2017 08:00pm)
rogue is pretty fun with good spec's. being able to stealth makes things fun

Rogue is great and doesn't have to heavily rely on legendaries to maintain good dps but maintaining good dps requires you to keep your rotation up at all times and not going out of range to much from a boss since regular melee attacks have a chance to generate a combo point, although sub being the best spec at the moment and sin possibly being meta during arrgus, your rotation with sub can be unforgiving. So playing this class drunk wouldn't work.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll