d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Metal Gear
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Oct 11 2017 02:09am
Quote (BABYMETAL @ Oct 10 2017 07:34am)
Or I simply have standards. Time is the only resource you won't get back. I do not want to waste it into half-assed indie games (made drunk during one weekend in garage). I'm not saying indie games were always bad, just saying that these were. If I want low resolution graphics, I'll fire up my C64 and play Green Beret or Silent Hunter (which will by the way beat the shit out of modern indie games). Game development/publishing has been made too easy - the ones who should not produce any sort of game are doing it now.

This. We have seen like 24 indie platformers (or shooting platformers) during the last year. None of them were worth playing.

i dont play indie games really so if your argument is theres no good games because they are all indy you are simply wrong
maybe you dont redeem games every month maybe you didnt have ps+ that month or ps4 yet idk but we have gotten some good games

here ill ist some games from my library that i consider "good" games
mgs5
mgs ground zero-not the best game but still pretty fun
killing floor 2
assasins creed freedom cry
until dawn? im not into these but i think thats a decent game if your a fan of that genre from what i gathered
the order 1886 -short but decent
little big planet 3 -not every bodies type of game but still pretty good
resident evil hd remake iirc
resident evil 2 relevations also a hd remake iirc
lords of the fallen
infamous 2nd son
infamous 1st light
nba 2k16
tropico 5- not a fan myself but some really like these types of games
zombi-not into the "horror" type genre but this could be decent
outlast
helldivers- top down game but was actually fun as hell from what i played
game of thrones
gauntlet- a lot found this game fun or nostalgic as gauntlet was a popular game back in the day
the walking dead season 2 tell tale game
lara croft and the temple of osiris- never actually played maybe be an hd remake like the resident evil games i believe
rocket league
outlast
plants vs zombies garden warfare -good kids/gf game not everybody is a lonely man with his ps4

your telling me you find none of those worth playing?

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 11 2017 02:15am
Gold: 100.24
Oct 11 2017 03:03am
Quote (dragoneth @ 11 Oct 2017 10:09)

mgs5
helldivers
gauntlet
rocket league

I shortened your list. Those are the ones that were actually worth playing more than few minutes. Oh, and let you add my all time favourite game from PS+, Alienation. You still can't deny the fact that majority of players wouldn't even notice if they dropped all indie games and saved their money.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 11 2017 08:13am
Quote (Obstruction @ Oct 10 2017 09:51am)
Babymetal always crying on each thread no suprise.

Kid is always crying.
Oct 11 2017 03:36pm
Quote (BABYMETAL @ Oct 11 2017 05:03am)
I shortened your list. Those are the ones that were actually worth playing more than few minutes. Oh, and let you add my all time favourite game from PS+, Alienation. You still can't deny the fact that majority of players wouldn't even notice if they dropped all indie games and saved their money.

you have weird taste in games then
imo gauntlet was shit
you dont like infamous 2nd son? have you ever played it? i didnt like the others but this one was fun as hell
yo dont like assasins creed games either?

i mean to each their own but if your going to complain about games know thats its mostly just you thats unhappy
sure we get indy games and you are right they could drop them and most wouldnt give 2 shits

what do you expect to get $80 AAA titles every month for $60 a year?

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 11 2017 03:37pm
Gold: 100.24
Oct 11 2017 10:07pm
Quote (dragoneth @ 11 Oct 2017 23:36)
you have weird taste in games then
imo gauntlet was shit
you dont like infamous 2nd son? have you ever played it? i didnt like the others but this one was fun as hell
yo dont like assasins creed games either?

i mean to each their own but if your going to complain about games know thats its mostly just you thats unhappy
sure we get indy games and you are right they could drop them and most wouldnt give 2 shits

what do you expect to get $80 AAA titles every month for $60 a year?

Short answer. Yes. Everyone would be much happier with 2-3 years old AAA titles than copycat indies. They don't have much sales to generate anyway

This post was edited by BABYMETAL on Oct 11 2017 10:07pm
Oct 12 2017 02:19pm
Quote (BABYMETAL @ Oct 12 2017 12:07am)
Short answer. Yes. Everyone would be much happier with 2-3 years old AAA titles than copycat indies. They don't have much sales to generate anyway

if you say so
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll