d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Excellence Gets Enslaved And Humbled By A Toy Set
Prev12021222324Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 34.00
Dec 27 2018 03:31pm
Don't know any of you but this guy has severe mental illness, no normal person is this obsessive or cult-like over a fucking game. Honestly should be actively seeking medical help, I bet half of this guys fucking life has been consumed with D2 rivalries. Thought this was just a normal d2 shitpost when I came back to LLD forum for first time in years, but holy fuck a whole year of commenting multiple times with no answer. No job, no social life a complete hermit fucking crab, shows signs of depression and probably other mental illnesses. I'm a generally reclusive person myself but jesus hates fucking Christ this guy commented on this post like it was a desperate text to some girl he wants to be with lmao. Find something to amuse yourself with, I read a bit more into this little shit show and you've literally been arguing with this Excellence guy for years. There is no possible way this is just a troll, no fucking troll has the dedication to act this weirdly obsessive over a game just to seem funny to a few people. Diablo is a dying community anyways, most people trolling do it for self amusement or views on youtube and this isn't either. Even the shit he says reeks with fucking autism "toy set eradication" like what the fuck is that suppose to even mean, seems like some sort of psychopath I would never want to cross paths with, maybe it's better he stays couped up inside his house on D2, atleast that way he isn't a harm to anyone but himself fucking CHRIST I am slightly scared and very disturbed.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 27 2018 04:22pm
Quote (Trappin420 @ Dec 27 2018 03:31pm)
Don't know any of you but this guy has severe mental illness, no normal person is this obsessive or cult-like over a fucking game. Honestly should be actively seeking medical help, I bet half of this guys fucking life has been consumed with D2 rivalries. Thought this was just a normal d2 shitpost when I came back to LLD forum for first time in years, but holy fuck a whole year of commenting multiple times with no answer. No job, no social life a complete hermit fucking crab, shows signs of depression and probably other mental illnesses. I'm a generally reclusive person myself but jesus hates fucking Christ this guy commented on this post like it was a desperate text to some girl he wants to be with lmao. Find something to amuse yourself with, I read a bit more into this little shit show and you've literally been arguing with this Excellence guy for years. There is no possible way this is just a troll, no fucking troll has the dedication to act this weirdly obsessive over a game just to seem funny to a few people. Diablo is a dying community anyways, most people trolling do it for self amusement or views on youtube and this isn't either. Even the shit he says reeks with fucking autism "toy set eradication" like what the fuck is that suppose to even mean, seems like some sort of psychopath I would never want to cross paths with, maybe it's better he stays couped up inside his house on D2, atleast that way he isn't a harm to anyone but himself fucking CHRIST I am slightly scared and very disturbed.

he is indeed a very sick man.

even with it taking only 5-10 seconds per day to come back here and bump the thread he still lives day in and day out knowing that no matter what life brings him he NEEEEEEEEDS to log on to bump that excellence thread. 365 days a year, for a few years now, he's woken up each day and set aside time to bump a thread no one cares about.

excellence own free rent space in this kids head for life. even a few years from now when he finally gives it up for his own good he'll still carry on each day thinking about excellence. he's branded him into his brain through this system of daily action. and all excellence did was make fun of him a few times.
Gold: 246.00
Dec 28 2018 03:31am
Quote (Trappin420 @ Dec 27 2018 03:31pm)

oh its not just this thread, its all over the site throughout the years, Marieusz is the very definition of a Virg geek
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Dec 28 2018 04:31am
Quote (Trappin420 @ Dec 27 2018 10:31pm)

He is good at that can't deny it :p :D XD
Gold: 1,902.28
Jan 3 2019 01:42am
Jan 6 2019 07:42pm
:)
Jan 12 2019 11:27pm
community enraged and excellence humiliated :P
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Jan 13 2019 01:56am