d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Relics of Avabur > Beware Of Game > May Be Many Traps Not Worth A Long Term
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23,390.05
Sep 18 2017 12:36pm
Many of us are avid gamers. We all play games for many different reasons...

Just a fair heads up warning about this particular game whether you are planning to play this for long term to establish a name within the game or purely playing to make fg, Or think that an investment in this may pay off in terms of enjoyment or time spent or time vs rewards.

Since I am sure almost no one reads the terms and services of many of the games they play let me highlight something for you guys that a MODERATOR stated within their forums.

"This is the rule stated in the terms of service:

Cross-game trading is allowed, to an extent, but is discouraged. We want you to play games on their own merits, even if the game you prefer isn't ours! As a result, if an admin determines that your account exists primarily for cross-trading, your account will be banned. Additionally, any cross-game trading discussion should be kept out of public channels. Furthermore, it should go without saying that we do not care and will not be held responsible if you are scammed during a cross-trade.

There is no problem with cross trading INTO the game. However, with regards to trading OUT, we stress to players to self invest a majority (>50%) of their account generated income back into their own account.
"

oh so you no I am not leaving any juicy detaisl out for my own personal gain

"Your ban was due to the use of multiple accounts, and having them benefit each other. This gives you an advantage against other players who only have their allowed one account each. Your relationship with other players in the game is irrelevant in this situation, as you are the player who broke the game rules. I do not understand why you're mentioning another player at all in your appeal.

your accounts will not be unbanned."

Which i admitted to be true even though i accessed the game on 2 separate computers and have both invested into both accounts not taking advantage of many things especially ones not simply reversed i.e. refusing help from people and just playing my own game testing out two different builds. The great thing is figuring out early within this game and this particular system so that I do not dump any more time or energy into this MONEY PIT. Notice how the idea of an advantage was brought up yet someone dumping 120kfg i.e. 30k crystals into the game doesnt have an unfair advantage over others? This game will play favoritism and beware. This started with an argument I had with Datis in which I chose not to stroke his ego and I'm sure lead to these events.

ALL PARTS IN BOLD AND UNDERLINED WERE MODERATORS RESPONSES
what you can take away from this title/thread

some users here particularly buying or selling may be in cahoots with the development team in this being a giant money sink so I would tread cautiously or if you want a quick hit and poke you can just create an account send the 25 crystals you get from the beginning and never look back at this cancer (MONEY PIT) of a game. Is this truly going to remain a game for the ages? Not very likely so most of what you invested may never be returned or tossed into the abyss. You can play many mobile games or even other browser based games of similar structures.

Also this is mainly to serve as a fair warning or a placeholder for when other bans randomly happen in the future not just based in the multi situation which in this instance I'm sure it was just due to a reported by Datis cause I disagreed with him and his huge ego.

This post was edited by goldendragon1 on Sep 18 2017 12:40pm
Gold: 715.00
Sep 18 2017 12:47pm
tldr version is you made 2 accounts violating rules and got banned
Sep 18 2017 01:24pm
Quote (d2hcx @ Sep 18 2017 06:47pm)
tldr version is you made 2 accounts violating rules and got banned

lol you wrote tldr yet you caught the information that was placed in the middle?

Need attention much? or do you have any particular vested interest in game or something to perhaps gain from a poor attempt at discrediting.
I suppose ignorance is bliss I rather people be alert through that particular message at least from my personal interpretation is this game is a money sink like many others, but there are a few games out there that truly care about the playerbase.

This post was edited by goldendragon1 on Sep 18 2017 01:27pm
Gold: 19.05
Trader: Trusted
Sep 18 2017 01:37pm
Quote (goldendragon1 @ Sep 18 2017 03:24pm)
lol you wrote tldr yet you caught the information that was placed in the middle?

Need attention much? or do you have any particular vested interest in game or something to perhaps gain from a poor attempt at discrediting.
I suppose ignorance is bliss I rather people be alert through that particular message at least from my personal interpretation is this game is a money sink like many others, but there are a few games out there that truly care about the playerbase.

I don't think he's wanting attention, he read what I read... you used multiple accounts, even if for " testing out two different builds", it's against the rules. You got banned and you're trying to blame the person who you think reported you.

First thing I did when I started was look at the TOS

This post was edited by Garnier on Sep 18 2017 01:38pm
Gold: Locked
Sep 18 2017 01:54pm
"Your ban was due to the use of multiple accounts, and having them benefit each other. This gives you an advantage against other players who only have their allowed one account each." cheating

Which i admitted to be true. admit to cheating

even though i accessed the game on 2 separate computers and have both invested into both accounts. apparently putting extra effort into cheating

This post was edited by Suisun on Sep 18 2017 01:54pm
Sep 18 2017 06:29pm
Quote (Suisun @ Sep 18 2017 07:54pm)
"Your ban was due to the use of multiple accounts, and having them benefit each other. This gives you an advantage against other players who only have their allowed one account each." cheating

Which i admitted to be true. admit to cheating

even though i accessed the game on 2 separate computers and have both invested into both accounts. apparently putting extra effort into cheating

Lol

THANK YOU THANK YOU

this particular account should help some of you more educated individuals in making a decision look at this person and their trade history dumping avabur currency and buying poe orbs lol. Dumping something of little demand or no value for something of high want/value.

BUYER/GAMER BEWARE!!!

Also I chose to quote that part because I have nothing to hide they even state on their forums "they don't make ban appeals public" lol I could care less about what I do being public. Also congrats to you for "first thing I did when I started was look at the TOS" I know for a majority of gamers we will skip that part as not worth it haha but to each their own.
Sep 18 2017 08:42pm
this whole thing is kind of funny... I mean you admit to having multiple accounts which is against TOS... but trading on here is not technically against TOS as long as you reinvest >50% of your generated income back in your acc... so why you trying to get other people banned for something that is not against TOS but what u did is?
smh...
cant handle being banned? I guess should have thought about that before making multiple accs...
Sep 18 2017 10:18pm
oh noooooo. Hes using my trade history for last 6 trades to spice up this "sad about ban" thread. Better go tell datis equivalent of jsp staff because that ego can squash this mess. me so sad :(
Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2017 09:39pm
damn those "no multiple accounts" traps

trapped soooo hard

Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2017 03:20pm
Vouch this game is rigged and trap

They banned me too

This post was edited by Hurley on Sep 20 2017 03:33pm
Go Back To Relics of Avabur Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll