d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > * Calling Jsp's Top Haters *
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 125.00
Sep 28 2017 10:37pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2017 07:39pm)
That post is filled with grammatical errors to no end. This is why I will hate on this post.
    1. This post has no paragraph format. The text was simply centered for no good reason.
    2. There are no full stops at the end of each sentence.
    3. Each sentence is listed in a single line.
    4. The word 'i' instead of 'I' has appeared, twice.
    5. This is grammatically incorrect: "FG is not a problem, will be paying well..." It should be: "FG is not a problem, I will be paying well..."
    6. Overall it is obvious that there was no thought into the layout or proofreading to make the little corrections before posting.
It is not all bad though as the size of the text has increased so it is easier to read as opposed to the rest of us who do not increase the size of our text before posting.

Crap answers. Just like when someone corrects someone else for using "there" incorrectly, and the rebuttal is "lol you didn't use a full sentence to correct me". Clearly I am responding to you casually, only certain errors matter in the context of a forum. That's all just to say: You're grasping at straws. OP communicated effectively what he wanted, that's it. Don't blow farts in the wind thinking OP is going to like the music.

@OP: I think you pm'd me before. I forget. Instead of asking me if I'm available, just send me the work and if I have time I'll do it for fun.

This post was edited by Canadian_Man on Sep 28 2017 10:37pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 29 2017 12:23am
Quote (Canadian_Man @ Sep 29 2017 02:37pm)
Crap answers. Just like when someone corrects someone else for using "there" incorrectly, and the rebuttal is "lol you didn't use a full sentence to correct me". Clearly I am responding to you casually, only certain errors matter in the context of a forum. That's all just to say: You're grasping at straws. OP communicated effectively what he wanted, that's it. Don't blow farts in the wind thinking OP is going to like the music.

@OP: I think you pm'd me before. I forget. Instead of asking me if I'm available, just send me the work and if I have time I'll do it for fun.

Crap answers they may be but he wanted people to critic at the standard jsp level. I showed merely how I do it. Instead of just saying "I can do it!" I instead showcased what I actually do. Since I gave more information it was now up to OP whether he was happy with me or not.

Anybody can say "Send me the work and if I have time I'll do it."

I instead say "I'll critic your work and you can decide whether to send me the work or not."

I hope you understand the difference.
Gold: 74.00
Nov 12 2017 03:01pm
I can do this.
I’ve worked with you before in the past. PM me if you’re keen.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll