d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Hey Guys
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,173.50
Aug 25 2017 12:06am
So the last time I posted on here I was debating on breaking up with my gf af the time which was about 8-9 months ago? Lol

We ended up breaking up and things have gotten a lot better for me. After the break up I turned to working out to help build confidence again, focused on work more then ever and decided to get back into school.

Anyways I'm posting this because honestly I still think about her almost every day... whenever I think about her I try to think of something else.

She will probably never go out with me again after I told her I have been with other girls after her..

Maybe I just need to vent because I haven't told anyone about this

This post was edited by sonicwave on Aug 25 2017 12:08am
Gold: 4,966.59
Aug 25 2017 12:48am
Yup.
It's good to talk about it.

Years, countless women, etc. have past, and I still think of my ex fiance almost daily. But not to get back with her, just as memories, experiences of life. How I was then, and how I am now, etc.

Can't get over something, if you don't address it. And even after you do, you change (as a person) and so, your idea about "that" experience changes, and so you rethink it, and talk about it again, to see the change, new perspectives, etc.
All this is positive though, nothing bad can come of such thought.

Ofc, there are exceptions, like stalkers and less minded/unhealthy ppl who need help.

Good job on the venting, I'm sure you felt much better after posting :banana:
Gold: 5,114.30
Aug 25 2017 04:39am
It's good to vent.
Especially about something that bothers you everyday.

Have you blocked/unfollowed her on social media
If you haven't. That may help.
Aug 25 2017 09:21am
Quote (James84 @ 24 Aug 2017 23:48)
Yup.
It's good to talk about it.

Years, countless women, etc. have past, and I still think of my ex fiance almost daily. But not to get back with her, just as memories, experiences of life. How I was then, and how I am now, etc.

Can't get over something, if you don't address it. And even after you do, you change (as a person) and so, your idea about "that" experience changes, and so you rethink it, and talk about it again, to see the change, new perspectives, etc.
All this is positive though, nothing bad can come of such thought.

Ofc, there are exceptions, like stalkers and less minded/unhealthy ppl who need help.

Good job on the venting, I'm sure you felt much better after posting :banana:

Yes I was having trouble sleeping and my mind was wandering everywhere and felt necessary to speak my mind somewhere. Slept like a baby after.

Quote (Kath @ 25 Aug 2017 03:39)
It's good to vent.
Especially about something that bothers you everyday.

Have you blocked/unfollowed her on social media
If you haven't. That may help.

I've done this with past exes and it seems a little immature to me now. I'm still friends with her and she talks to me when I get lonely so I don't wanna do that with her.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2017 10:37am
Why did you tell her you've with girls? Mistake. Never talk about other women to a woman you like. Makes it sound like you're trying to rub them in your face and like you didn't really care about her.

And that's normal, you'll be hung up until you find someone equal to her if not better than her.
Until then the memories of her will just keep gradually fading and eventually you just won't really care or be bothered by them too much, which has likely already been happening.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 25 2017 10:38am
Aug 25 2017 10:45am
Quote (GLYC123 @ 25 Aug 2017 09:37)
Why did you tell her you've with girls? Mistake. Never talk about other women to a woman you like. Makes it sound like you're trying to rub them in your face and like you didn't really care about her.

And that's normal, you'll be hung up until you find someone equal to her if not better than her.
Until then the memories of her will just keep gradually fading and eventually you just won't really care or be bothered by them too much, which has likely already been happening.

Well I didn't mean to rub it in or anything like that. we went out to eat a couple months ago and she told me that she hooked up with someone from work and I was a little sad but then she asked me and I told her I hooked up with other girls too. Was that a mistake? I have a hard time lying to this girl so I try to be honest
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2017 10:47am
Quote (sonicwave @ Aug 25 2017 11:45am)
Well I didn't mean to rub it in or anything like that. we went out to eat a couple months ago and she told me that she hooked up with someone from work and I was a little sad but then she asked me and I told her I hooked up with other girls too. Was that a mistake? I have a hard time lying to this girl so I try to be honest

Nah, you're good. She asked in all honesty. It's one of those topics I would like to avoid, but hey, she brought it up.
I would have just been really vague "Eh, ive been dating some girls here and there" or I would have told her that that stuff isn't important. But it's whatever

Did you ever express anything to her? As in wanting to get back together, I don't know how things ended if it was mutual, she ended it, or you did, etcj

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 25 2017 11:07am
Aug 25 2017 12:46pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ 25 Aug 2017 09:47)
Nah, you're good. She asked in all honesty. It's one of those topics I would like to avoid, but hey, she brought it up.
I would have just been really vague "Eh, ive been dating some girls here and there" or I would have told her that that stuff isn't important. But it's whatever

Did you ever express anything to her? As in wanting to get back together, I don't know how things ended if it was mutual, she ended it, or you did, etcj

Yes the last time we hung out I basically told her I wanted her back even despite everything that happened and she said that we will probably never get back together. It sucks
Gold: 313,798.00
Sep 7 2017 06:22pm
Quote (sonicwave @ Aug 25 2017 11:46am)
Yes the last time we hung out I basically told her I wanted her back even despite everything that happened and she said that we will probably never get back together. It sucks

dang, that sucks man. go out and find a new girl.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll