d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > After Conor Conquers Boxing
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.30
Aug 22 2017 01:04pm
3:50

This post was edited by Majithor on Aug 22 2017 01:06pm
Gold: 5.00
Aug 23 2017 05:38am
Quote (Lethdar @ Aug 22 2017 10:30am)
buakaw would walk his ass down and kick his leg into a pulp.

I feel like Conor needs to defend vs a real contender before he does nate 3 tho. And i wish nate had fought someone since their last fight so he'd be relevant in the rankings.

yep. not just that but the knees would destroy him. he was hurt after taking a single knee from nate in the 1st fight, imagine buakaws nonstop knees lol.. ouch xD

and yea thats true. waiting for him to defend the belt and then do the nate fight

Quote (Majithor @ Aug 22 2017 10:34am)
buakaw is a juice head turkey... u can't be serious

lol wut? he isnt

Quote (Majithor @ Aug 22 2017 10:37am)
conor already exposed muay thai... that's why the saenchai topic came up so long ago

lol no.. aldo running at him with boxing and getting KO'd doesnt = "exposing" Muay Thai

that wasnt even a setup for a lowkick..he was so mad at conor he literally charged forward rofl

Quote (Majithor @ Aug 22 2017 10:40am)
and the only reason saenchai was asked is because in the lead up to the aldo fight conor was saying aldo's muay thai style was his weakness and how his style rekts it

and then aldo ko'd i think and they showedhim the video? i'm pretty sure

haha i know exactly which video ur talking about to cuz i remember watching it and agreeing with wat conor said about aldo. he was saying aldos flat foot and lazy stance was his weakness. Hes pointing out that in MMA its not good.

In Muay Thai, fighters literally stand in front of each other and trade blow for blow until one guy loses. Obviously you cant just stand in front of your opponent and trade blows in MMA. Its like having a boxer come to MMA and still using his boxing side stance.

Quote (Lethdar @ Aug 22 2017 10:47am)
I don't think that's how it went, but I don't think either of us care enough to pull a Devilslayer and find it.

Either way, what happened to Aldo is irrelevant. The dude ran straight at Conor with his head on a tee. You legitimately believe that if Conor went to Thailand he'd kill their top fighters under their rules?

yup exactly this. aldo wasnt even setting up a kick

and it honestly wouldnt even take a top fighter
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll