d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Juszchyk - Avenger Wt > To Avenge Tdk
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 30 2017 07:30pm
AR is gonna be irrelevant pretty quick with conviction already dropping 70% defense on stuff. Hit percentage was good moving through to LK.

Aldur's Rythm is a solid idea. An Honor Naga would actually push me a little higher and give another +1 skill. Getting from the 60ish average phys damage up to 70-85 per swing. A high BP gets to 105 average though...

In the highly unlikely event that I find another Um in Durance, CMoon Naga is on the menu
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Sep 11 2017 03:00pm
Quote (Khboer @ Aug 31 2017 02:30am)
AR is gonna be irrelevant pretty quick with conviction already dropping 70% defense on stuff. Hit percentage was good moving through to LK.

Aldur's Rythm is a solid idea. An Honor Naga would actually push me a little higher and give another +1 skill. Getting from the 60ish average phys damage up to 70-85 per swing. A high BP gets to 105 average though...

In the highly unlikely event that I find another Um in Durance, CMoon Naga is on the menu

You were on my menu silly

gds
Gold: 0.01
Sep 14 2017 04:50pm
Updates? :bouncy:
Sep 14 2017 09:27pm
Quote (LetsG0Blue @ Sep 14 2017 02:50pm)
Updates? :bouncy:

There won't be any more. Thanks for the interest.

It's the busy time of year for me, and when I have some time to nerd out again it'll be less than what I've had the past few months. I think I'll be going back to weeknight Magic: the Gathering at the local comic shop when I've got the freedom. I like the in person social interaction, trading, and it's just more tangible. No "grind ", either.

Anyhow, thanks to those here in the forum for the hospitality and good banter. Enjoyed my time here. Good luck on your walks here and in real life. Hope LucAA has a healthy kiddo, MGD and his fam are alright after Harvey. Hope Villify has a good wedding, and coaching is going well for Pika. Hope everyone else I don't recall any details about is well.

May LilMule finish the Grail, Stealth finish a two year project, and those doing retro walks get the good old godlies. And may darra beat the "nerfed Ubers.

Peace.
Gold: 0.01
Sep 14 2017 09:37pm
Quote (Khboer @ Sep 14 2017 11:27pm)
There won't be any more. Thanks for the interest.

It's the busy time of year for me, and when I have some time to nerd out again it'll be less than what I've had the past few months. I think I'll be going back to weeknight Magic: the Gathering at the local comic shop when I've got the freedom. I like the in person social interaction, trading, and it's just more tangible. No "grind ", either.

Anyhow, thanks to those here in the forum for the hospitality and good banter. Enjoyed my time here. Good luck on your walks here and in real life. Hope LucAA has a healthy kiddo, MGD and his fam are alright after Harvey. Hope Villify has a good wedding, and coaching is going well for Pika. Hope everyone else I don't recall any details about is well.

May LilMule finish the Grail, Stealth finish a two year project, and those doing retro walks get the good old godlies. And may darra beat the "nerfed Ubers.

Peace.

Sweaty nerds in a musky room sounds wonderful. I would have to kick my own ass.

This post was edited by LetsG0Blue on Sep 14 2017 09:43pm
Sep 14 2017 09:46pm
Quote (LetsG0Blue @ Sep 14 2017 07:37pm)
Sweaty nerds in a musky room sounds wonderful.

LOL. Sweaty, pasty, socially awkward people with possibly poor self care is certainly the stereotype. But it's not totally accurate,
and quiet compared to a sports bar full of sweaty drunks raging at each other and a tv screen every Sunday.

Plus, fresh material every so often to go with the way back machine.

And go Blue, Sparty sucks.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll