d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Juszchyk - Avenger Wt > To Avenge Tdk
Prev123416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2017 11:41pm

RNG is totally broken. 7 Ral no Ith. Made Steel Axe and gonna go now

Back to p8

Found in barracks. Using
Aug 21 2017 11:49pm

Got Malus. I usually like to imbue Circlets and that type for chances at a GG item, but I think I'm gonna have to go for a weapon this WT. Best I could hope for is an eth item from WSK or something, preferably something decent when upped to get me thru NM, and hope to get replenish and decent ED. Gonna have to review the imbue guides but got plenty of time for that.

Memories... of like a few days ago LOL

WP. That's it for tonight. So far I can use Vengeance off and on, usually just taking the shamans or uniques out with it. Can one shot a lot of fallen types and get all the mana back, and the bigheads die in two shots so one blue pot is all I need to take down a pack. Gonna be mana problems this WT until I can get enough damage to one shot most stuff, get some LL and maybe an Insight merc.

Also thinking I'm gonna have to go with a DR setup in addition to max block and res. Crowd control is an issue with no AoE like zeal and it's gonna get worse. Will review the "Safety" recipes later, and plan to farm for a Rockstopper and SoE in early NM
Aug 22 2017 07:55am
You planning on using Redemption a lot for some mid and post battle life leech?
Aug 22 2017 08:42am
Quote (Retrovirus @ Aug 22 2017 05:55am)
You planning on using Redemption a lot for some mid and post battle life leech?

Yes. Hence the reason I statted the defensive aura prereqs.
Aug 22 2017 08:44am
Quote (Khboer @ Aug 22 2017 07:42am)
Yes. Hence the reason I statted the defensive aura prereqs.

Cool. When I have been thinking about what sort of build I would need to make in order for an Avenger WT to be successful, I though about Redemption being used heavily due to the fact that LL doesn't really work with Vengeance.

This post was edited by Retrovirus on Aug 22 2017 08:57am
Aug 22 2017 09:25am
Quote (Retrovirus @ Aug 22 2017 06:44am)
Cool. When I have been thinking about what sort of build I would need to make in order for about Avenger WT to be successful, I though about Redemption being used heavily due to the fact that LL doesn't really work with Vengeance.

It's a tough balance for sure. Only thing I can think of that might keep up on leech is eBotDz with a might merc, and only if Vengeance isn't maxed. I'd have to actually do math on that with hell penalties and so on. I've seen some builds stat Fanata instead of Conviction and use a weapon like Death, at which point leech can keep up and you gain CB.

I'm gonna try for sorb, dr, max block, and I'll have to figure out crowd control. I'll try out both a Might and HF merc to see what works for me.

Also think my farming strat is gonna be different. Instead of Pits I'm gonna use Ancient Tunnels, slower stuff down there, the mages won't be scary, and the rest of the undead are native MI or PoI instead of elemental immune. Just the Marauders are FI.
Aug 22 2017 09:40am
Quote (Khboer @ Aug 22 2017 08:25am)
It's a tough balance for sure. Only thing I can think of that might keep up on leech is eBotDz with a might merc, and only if Vengeance isn't maxed. I'd have to actually do math on that with hell penalties and so on. I've seen some builds stat Fanata instead of Conviction and use a weapon like Death, at which point leech can keep up and you gain CB.

I'm gonna try for sorb, dr, max block, and I'll have to figure out crowd control. I'll try out both a Might and HF merc to see what works for me.

Also think my farming strat is gonna be different. Instead of Pits I'm gonna use Ancient Tunnels, slower stuff down there, the mages won't be scary, and the rest of the undead are native MI or PoI instead of elemental immune. Just the Marauders are FI.

Yeah, when I do an Avenger walk I will plan on stating Vengeance/Conviction. AT is a good idea at there are also no OP fanat cursed extra strong archers there like in Pits. :ph34r:
Aug 22 2017 09:43am
Quote (Retrovirus @ Aug 22 2017 07:40am)
Yeah, when I do an Avenger walk I will plan on stating Vengeance/Conviction. AT is a good idea at there are also no OP fanat cursed extra strong archers there like in Pits. :ph34r:

Lol fer sure. I wouldn't try pits without Delirium or Dream with this build
Aug 22 2017 12:10pm

Marching towards Andy, got an AP base out of a pack of Dark Ones

Andy wasn't bad. Burned about 4 mana pots and a few heal pots. Got 3 pts in fire synergy atm. Merc sat there and did nothing most of the fight...

Q drops. Bugged her. Gonna rerun a couple times to try and get Bloodfists, move on after that
Aug 22 2017 12:34pm

Small upgrade next run

Another incremental upgrade

CRUSHFLANGE!!! And Hsaru belt. Nice. Time to get a move on
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll