d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Back To Back Relpies Being Merged
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9.32
Aug 19 2017 06:24pm
So basically I've been browsing some other forums and I saw this on one of them.

When some1 replies to a thread or quotes a comment. Whatever. We get their reply.

Some people choose to reply again. And this simply just bumps threads and fills them up.

My suggestion would be to see back to back replies being merged into 1.

I whipped this up in paint, which im obviously not good at :D

It would need to be streamlined a bit, but I'm sure jsp staff would figure that out ^_^

(just some random GC conversation i saw)

Before:

After:

I would only like this to apply to b2b replies withing 5 mins of each other. This way we don't mess with bumps on market sections and such.

I would really love to know what you think :hug:

This post was edited by Thybo on Aug 19 2017 06:51pm
Trade Moderator
Gold: 53,460.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 19 2017 07:44pm
I personally don't really see a point in adding this. It would be a neat feature, sure - but I believe it would take too much time setting up and code it for Paul than it would be worth.
There could also be potential issues with this regarding the image and text limit posts have.

Even though it is a good suggestion, I'll be voting no on this based on the above.

This post was edited by Spetch on Aug 19 2017 07:44pm
Gold: 9.32
Aug 20 2017 03:48am
Quote (Spetch @ Aug 20 2017 02:44am)
I personally don't really see a point in adding this. It would be a neat feature, sure - but I believe it would take too much time setting up and code it for Paul than it would be worth.
There could also be potential issues with this regarding the image and text limit posts have.

Even though it is a good suggestion, I'll be voting no on this based on the above.

Never really considered the possibility of manpower ^_^

Im no coder myself so wouldn't know how long this would take

I'd still love to see it if they would get time for it someday :)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,925.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 20 2017 05:18pm
The user that would be "posting back to back" has the option to edit his post to add his second comment in the same post.
Don't really see a need for this, voting no.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll