d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Astros Slap Their Scouts In The Face > Rip
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,120.01
Aug 20 2017 08:47am
Quote (Terps @ Aug 20 2017 12:55am)
If I was fired, I wouldn't want it posted on here. It's kind of a personal matter. That's all I'm saying.

But I would think that it's part of the territory of being around professional sports. Out of respect for Tucker and because he's a good guy is why I think it shouldn't be posted. But I think he knew very well that being apart of this community (and leaving) and being apart of a major league team, his info is never really private.

He's a great baseball mind and scout, and I'm sure he will find success and another job soon.
Gold: 79,366.46
Aug 20 2017 08:59am
Quote (Greet @ Aug 20 2017 10:47am)
But I would think that it's part of the territory of being around professional sports. Out of respect for Tucker and because he's a good guy is why I think it shouldn't be posted. But I think he knew very well that being apart of this community (and leaving) and being apart of a major league team, his info is never really private.

He's a great baseball mind and scout, and I'm sure he will find success and another job soon.

True. When Tucker let us know he was a scout /w the Astros, that in itself was an invitation to follow what he was doing, for better or for worse.

Tucker is going to get good vibes on here, and I know that's what this thread was for, but I was just trying to put things in perspective.
Aug 20 2017 09:02am
Quote (Terps @ Aug 20 2017 10:59am)
True. When Tucker let us know he was a scout /w the Astros, that in itself was an invitation to follow what he was doing, for better or for worse.

Tucker is going to get good vibes on here, and I know that's what this thread was for, but I was just trying to put things in perspective.

Definitely. I have personally enjoyed following his professional career and will continue to do so. I've even gone as far as to tell people I have a friend who is a professional scout (facebook friends counts!). :rofl: But you are correct that when he told this community that he was working with the Astros, that was an invitation to follow his career.

I know for a fact there is at least another person who works with a professional sport from this forum and he likes to remain as private as possible. It's all about personal preference. Tuck is an awesome dude though, I'll be happy to see the thread posted when he finds himself another great job.

I just don't want Profar to feel bad for posting this thread is all. It technically is baseball news, weird that one of the most successful homegrown team just let go a bunch of scouts. I wonder what the silver lining is.

This post was edited by Greet on Aug 20 2017 09:13am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 22 2017 11:54am
Quote (Greet @ Aug 20 2017 10:02am)
Definitely. I have personally enjoyed following his professional career and will continue to do so. I've even gone as far as to tell people I have a friend who is a professional scout (facebook friends counts!). :rofl: But you are correct that when he told this community that he was working with the Astros, that was an invitation to follow his career.

I know for a fact there is at least another person who works with a professional sport from this forum and he likes to remain as private as possible. It's all about personal preference. Tuck is an awesome dude though, I'll be happy to see the thread posted when he finds himself another great job.

I just don't want Profar to feel bad for posting this thread is all. It technically is baseball news, weird that one of the most successful homegrown team just let go a bunch of scouts. I wonder what the silver lining is.

Fuck benny tho
Aug 22 2017 11:59am
Fuck Benny21

No but really, I'm sure Tuck will be fine. Plenty of other positions available in the league, it's not like teams aren't always looking for fresh blood.

This post was edited by Sixers on Aug 22 2017 12:00pm
Aug 22 2017 02:12pm
Is Benny involved in a sport? Damn that's actually dope tho
Aug 22 2017 02:42pm
Quote (Greet @ Aug 22 2017 03:12pm)
Is Benny involved in a sport? Damn that's actually dope tho

I assumed he was who you were talking about
Go Back To Baseball Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll