d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > What's The Craziest Wow Story You Ever Had?
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 348,022.40
Aug 18 2017 07:24pm
It was some years ago but, I had a real life friend offer their gold for x-rated favors. I want to see someone top that
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2017 07:30pm
I had my entire guild believe I was a girl for 6 months til I forgot to turn my voice changer on once
Gold: 4,005.00
Aug 19 2017 06:25am
Quote (Japrone @ Aug 18 2017 08:30pm)
I had my entire guild believe I was a girl for 6 months til I forgot to turn my voice changer on once

You weird dawg
Aug 19 2017 07:21am
Quote (Grumblee @ Aug 19 2017 08:25am)
You weird dawg

I was kidding btw
Gold: 1.01
Aug 19 2017 10:41am
The rock dragon mount in I think deepholm I used to run it 1 day I randomly invited a guild and told him if it dropped he could roll and it actually dropped that 1 run and he got it
Aug 19 2017 11:36pm
Guild on my server decided to do a meet up in Florida. GM of guild wasn't able to attend. Not sure if he couldn't afford it, or his passport wouldn't allow him into the US from Canada. Anyways, GM's girlfriend and officer of the guild end up hooking up. It was kept a secret until the end of the meetup, and when the GM found out he /gdisbanded the guild.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 20 2017 03:21am
Quote (Japrone @ Aug 19 2017 02:30am)

japrone u cool :lol:
Jr Admin
Gold: 247,806.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 20 2017 04:22am
My guild and I were raiding Naxxramas 25 (WotLK Remake) and despite all being really crap at the game we managed to push to Kel'Thuzad for our first time with only a few wipes.
Needles to say we were all terrible at the game at the time, as the Naxxramas remake was a walk in the park for most guilds.
Anyway, we ended up wiping an insane amount of times on Kelly T (as we called him) and the frustration was slowly rising. We also had several people ninja pulling because they autoran into the pulling circle...
Tensions were high and we were discussing tactics and teaching those who didn't understand their role properly, when a murloc custome charged in and pulled the boss. Not a player part of our group. (GM)
He one shot all the adds running towards the safety zone, and when Kelly T was pulled he also one shot him. After that he started dancing and after a few seconds he despawned.
We didn't manage to capture a video of it, but it was very similar to what happened here, and around the same time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnOwZPtNAA

Another memory I'm fond of is from back in the day when I was playing on Magtheridon EU Horde during WotLK.
I was just leveling an alt around in STV when I saw a female orc warrior from Ensidia also leveling (highest ranked PVE guild at the time, Nihilum and SK Gaming merged) and I whispered him asking who he's main was from the guild. Yes, I was a fanboy.
He told me that he was the warlock Buzzkill (one of the highest ranked warlocks in the world at the time) and we slowly started chatting about loads of things, WoW, other games etc.
We became friends and he ended up whispering me many times when Ensidia got world firsts. He also told me to come to Dalaran the first time Algalon was killed and the event was triggered for the first time ever.
He also arranged an alt/friend run for Ulduar where I was essentially only invited once as the group arranger found out how crap I was. Buzzkill knew and we just laughed about it.
Unfortunately I stopped playing for a while, and Buzzkill permanently stopped and we lost all contact. Good times though! :)

This post was edited by Arkhen on Aug 20 2017 04:23am
Gold: Locked
Aug 20 2017 05:38am
Quote (Arkhen @ Aug 20 2017 03:22am)
My guild and I were raiding Naxxramas 25 (WotLK Remake) and despite all being really crap at the game we managed to push to Kel'Thuzad for our first time with only a few wipes.
Needles to say we were all terrible at the game at the time, as the Naxxramas remake was a walk in the park for most guilds.
Anyway, we ended up wiping an insane amount of times on Kelly T (as we called him) and the frustration was slowly rising. We also had several people ninja pulling because they autoran into the pulling circle...
Tensions were high and we were discussing tactics and teaching those who didn't understand their role properly, when a murloc custome charged in and pulled the boss. Not a player part of our group. (GM)
He one shot all the adds running towards the safety zone, and when Kelly T was pulled he also one shot him. After that he started dancing and after a few seconds he despawned.
We didn't manage to capture a video of it, but it was very similar to what happened here, and around the same time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnOwZPtNAA

Another memory I'm fond of is from back in the day when I was playing on Magtheridon EU Horde during WotLK.
I was just leveling an alt around in STV when I saw a female orc warrior from Ensidia also leveling (highest ranked PVE guild at the time, Nihilum and SK Gaming merged) and I whispered him asking who he's main was from the guild. Yes, I was a fanboy.
He told me that he was the warlock Buzzkill (one of the highest ranked warlocks in the world at the time) and we slowly started chatting about loads of things, WoW, other games etc.
We became friends and he ended up whispering me many times when Ensidia got world firsts. He also told me to come to Dalaran the first time Algalon was killed and the event was triggered for the first time ever.
He also arranged an alt/friend run for Ulduar where I was essentially only invited once as the group arranger found out how crap I was. Buzzkill knew and we just laughed about it.
Unfortunately I stopped playing for a while, and Buzzkill permanently stopped and we lost all contact. Good times though! :)

lul
Aug 20 2017 09:35pm
Quote (Japrone @ Aug 19 2017 09:21am)
I was kidding btw

Yeah - obviously you would never forget to turn on your voice changer
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll