d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is There Hope For The Continent Of Europe?
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Aug 19 2017 11:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 19 2017 06:25am)
I can't wait for the OP to have brown grandchildren lol.

They might be the only cure for his mental illness of racism.

>it's a the white man bends over and submits to islam episode

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

This post was edited by majorblood on Aug 19 2017 11:06pm
Gold: 9.87
Aug 19 2017 11:03pm
They have hope, but it will depend how the rest react when something really bad happens in one of the at-risk nations that is at the forefront of migration.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 19 2017 11:03pm
Quote (Skinned @ 19 Aug 2017 10:25)
I can't wait for the OP to have brown grandchildren lol.

They might be the only cure for his mental illness of racism.

wannabe commie with a new form of voyeurism
sitting there waiting to watch other people breed for several generations :wacko:
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 19 2017 11:11pm
I feel like OP may be implying that terrorism (or just Islam) is destroying Europe.

If that were even remotely possible, I wonder why the same concern doesn't go out for unsafe traffic, where thousands of innocent people are killed in every country every year.
Gold: 10,655.00
Aug 19 2017 11:16pm
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 20 2017 01:11am)
I feel like OP may be implying that terrorism (or just Islam) is destroying Europe.

If that were even remotely possible, I wonder why the same concern doesn't go out for unsafe traffic, where thousands of innocent people are killed in every country every year.

If the OP isn't implying that...I will. It's destroying the US too.

/e Btw, you can't compare traffic deaths to deaths from terrorism...see post #60 above.

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 19 2017 11:17pm
Aug 19 2017 11:22pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 20 2017 07:16am)
If the OP isn't implying that...I will. It's destroying the US too.

/e Btw, you can't compare traffic deaths to deaths from terrorism...see post #60 above.

And why is that? Why is terrorism a bigger problem than unsafe traffic?
Aug 19 2017 11:25pm
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 20 2017 01:22am)

This isn't personal. :)

Because there are millions mopre drivers than there are Islamic immigrants. You're comparing things with wildly different sample sizes.
Also, keep in mind that most traffic deaths are accidental rather than premeditated.
Aug 19 2017 11:34pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 20 2017 07:25am)
This isn't personal. :)

Because there are millions mopre drivers than there are Islamic immigrants. You're comparing things with wildly different sample sizes.
Also, keep in mind that most traffic deaths are accidental rather than premeditated.

And this is relevant, how?

If the Muslims march in tomorrow with a 2,000,000,000 heads army and proceed to kill 100,000 Europeans, will you say "Oh, but their number of kills per invader is pretty low -- nothing to worry about"?
I would think that the only relevant statistics are those that describe how heavily Europe is impacted. And right now, terrorism is doing what terrorism does best: create a shit-ton of fear and hate through a very limited number of attacks.

Of course terrorism is a huge problem, even if only for the feeling of insecurity it creates. But there is absolutely no way it will ever destroy Europe, or even do anything for the benefit of Muslims.
Aug 19 2017 11:47pm

Traffic IS a bigger problem because there are way more traffic deaths.
But this is an apples and oranges comparison. It'd be like saying the Black Plague was a bigger problem than terrorism. You can't go by numbers only.

The OP is implying (IMO) that immigration is Europe's biggest problem...and I would agree with that. Actual acts of terrorism are just a by product.
Terrorism is more an "indicator" of the problems caused by the massive amount of immigration that's been taking place in Europe and the US.

Both Europe and the US have pretty decent vetting and security structures in place already. The amount of terrorism that IS happening is only what manages to get through the vetting and security structures.

The fact that ANY is getting through is highly indicative of the huge amounts of immigration that is taking place.
Gold: 4,400.67
Aug 20 2017 04:30am
Quote (Leevee @ 20 Aug 2017 07:11)

Quote (Leevee @ 20 Aug 2017 07:22)

Quote (Leevee @ 20 Aug 2017 07:34)
And this is relevant, how?

If the Muslims march in tomorrow with a 2,000,000,000 heads army and proceed to kill 100,000 Europeans, will you say "Oh, but their number of kills per invader is pretty low -- nothing to worry about"?
I would think that the only relevant statistics are those that describe how heavily Europe is impacted. And right now, terrorism is doing what terrorism does best: create a shit-ton of fear and hate through a very limited number of attacks.

Of course terrorism is a huge problem, even if only for the feeling of insecurity it creates. But there is absolutely no way it will ever destroy Europe, or even do anything for the benefit of Muslims.

would you accept your own line of argumentation if it was used to imply that nazis and right-wing groups are no real problem to worry about?

"there are much more traffic deaths every year than deaths by nazis, KKK, right-wing groups. therefore, right-wing terror shouldnt be a political or media priority and has no chance of destroying our societies, not even if we let it run rampant. focus should instead be on, e.g., traffic deaths." would you accept this argument?

fact is:

• you cant compare accidents with cold-blooded murder
  • you cant compare incidents with vastly differing sample sizes. islamic terrorism can only be committed by the 5-10% of muslims in western countries. car accidents can be caused anyone who's driving, i.e. something like 80-90% of the population
  • tragedies are tragic (duh) and sad, but they dont make us question our way of living, they dont change the way unaffected persons live their lives and the stance they have toward each other. deliberate terror attacks, on the other hand, are slowly but steadily poisoning a society who lets them happen. terror makes people suspicious, nervous, and it makes them turn on each other.

simply put: if we continue to let islamic terrorism and islamic integration-refusal happen without consequences or counter-measures, our societies will sooner or later be divided between muslims and non-muslims. if islamism is truly to be taken on, the muslims themselves have to confront the barbaric, violent and intolerant aspects of their belief, its holy book and its prophet; and they will have to distance themselves from those parts of islam. if we go down this path, the divide will be where it belongs: us non-muslims plus the tolerant, integrated muslims on the one side, and the intolerant, terror-prone non-integrated muslims on the other side.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Aug 20 2017 04:37am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll