d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Need Help On My Necromancer > Gear / Stats / Skills
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 08:39pm
Any opinions ? And if so where can I get the gear from ?

Level 70 paragon 39

Just beenough doing rifts and such.

Need some help guys
Gold: 4,341.71
Aug 15 2017 11:07pm
Quote (Camoriodieee @ Aug 16 2017 02:39pm)
Any opinions ? And if so where can I get the gear from ?

Level 70 paragon 39

Just beenough doing rifts and such.

Need some help guys

kill stuff
Aug 16 2017 12:04pm
Quote (jc3 @ Aug 15 2017 10:07pm)
kill stuff

Thanks captain obvious , don't spam my topic

If ur not gunna give me advice or anything just don't post.
Gold: 3,963.38
Aug 16 2017 12:11pm
Quote (Camoriodieee @ Aug 16 2017 11:04am)

He gave you good advice. That's how you get gear in Diablo 3, kill stuff.

There isn't different drop rates for different areas. You kill stuff in rifts to get gear + GR keys + blood shards. You kill stuff in greater rifts to get gear + gem upgrades + blood shards. You kill stuff doing bounties to get gear + bounty materials + bounty legendaries.

If all your looking for is gear, just do rifts and grifts because bounties involve more moving around and less killing monsters.
Aug 30 2017 11:32pm
upgrade rares to legs.
Gold: 13,020.00
Sep 3 2017 08:35pm
According to my own experience, the drop rate in d3 is usually higher in Adventure mode because most of these items dropped by your character are magic (blue) and rares (yellow). Otherwise, if you are playing with a non-seasonal character, you won't get very good equipment because first of all, there are always more items in the tournament Seasonal and second, there is no adventure mode in non-seasonal. For the skills, the best build depends always what you really like. You just need to test your character with the assigned skills and read carefully the features of these skills. For example, if your nova loses your life, your main skill should be something to give you life. Also, summons are very helpful for any classes to keep your character alive. For the stats, I didn't still finish the Parangon level. So, I cannot say any advice for a high level Parangon.
Gold: 4,341.71
Sep 3 2017 10:59pm
Quote (Camoriodieee @ Aug 17 2017 06:04am)

kinda rude
Gold: 1,238.74
Sep 3 2017 11:07pm
Quote (jc3 @ Sep 4 2017 02:59pm)
kinda rude

wat a dog
Sep 4 2017 08:33am
Quote (0perator @ 3 Sep 2017 22:35)
According to my own experience, the drop rate in d3 is usually higher in Adventure mode because most of these items dropped by your character are magic (blue) and rares (yellow). Otherwise, if you are playing with a non-seasonal character, you won't get very good equipment because first of all, there are always more items in the tournament Seasonal and second, there is no adventure mode in non-seasonal. For the skills, the best build depends always what you really like. You just need to test your character with the assigned skills and read carefully the features of these skills. For example, if your nova loses your life, your main skill should be something to give you life. Also, summons are very helpful for any classes to keep your character alive. For the stats, I didn't still finish the Parangon level. So, I cannot say any advice for a high level Parangon.

Also, set items by Haedrig Eamon's Tools are usually higher than legendaries but the highest items (legendaries and set items) are always in drops, especially the adventure mode.
Sep 4 2017 12:41pm
Quote (0perator @ 3 Sep 2017 22:35)

Also, set items by Haedrig Eamon's Tools are usually higher than legendaries but the highest items (legendaries and set items) are always in drops, especially the adventure mode.

After many hours of pain, I finally conclude that the drop rate in d3 is usually higher if you keep your damage high or enough high to kill enemies. Otherwise, once you get your damage lower, it can be such harder to get again good drops. Also, necromancers in low level are always very weak and that's the reason why he doesn't drop decent drops at this level.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll