d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Cryptocurrencies Worth Supporting > Fair Use Is Not Spam...
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 701.00
Aug 12 2017 12:00pm
Paid thread got closed, but had one 'BTC preferred' vote, aside from my vote for dogecoin. IF *that* vote was Paul's, then to quote Cartman "screw you guys, I'm going home" ;) PM me, if it's not too presumptuous of me to ask, Paul, if that WAS you.

Primer/Glossary:

FG = Forum Gold (rtfm n00b)
Cryptocurrency = "online money"
cryptos = cryptocurrencies
Dogecoin (DOGE) = a friendly, stable, popular, and inexpensive form of cryptocurrency (My poll pick.)
Coinbase = a place to buy/sell Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETC), and Litecoin (LTC) and exchange to/from fiat currency
fiat = money issued by all federal reserve banks, typically backed only by a process called fractional reserve banking
whales = financial elites
fractional reserve banking = The financial elite's preferred method of controlling the population of the planet, to our detriment
current events = perpetual wars, global population control, collective brainwashing, counterproductive trickle-down economics, dictatorial oligarchy, greed over public safety and well-being

Currently, Coinbase supports BTC, ETH, and LTC, with DOGE accepted and traded on all reputable exchanges (possibly also some not so much, idk) It's cheap on the dollar, and stable due to merge-mining with Litecoin.
If Paul, and to a lesser extent the rest of the JSP community, thinks this is worth pursuing, I would be willing to assist with alpha and beta testing, and contribute from small personal balances to help facilitate testing.
Bear in mind, I am not a bitcoin "whale" but I do have some experience with mining and trading cryptos; neither am I an expert developer, just a hobbyist with a programming background. (I also accept unexpected tips!) ;)

Also pardon if I haven't kept up with, and am blissfully ignorant of, current acceptance of cryptos and if so, let the trolling commence until the :locked:
Also, please note that this is a paid poll, so please be sure any trolling is warranted. (You know who you are.)

Crypto addresses for tipping available by PM at my sole discretion for outgoing (to you), and at your sole discretion for incoming (to me).
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 12 2017 03:28pm
Will never happen. Been suggested multiple times.
Gold: 1,457.00
Aug 12 2017 03:35pm
Profits here come through paypal. Paypal doesn't like crypto.

This post was edited by nuvo on Aug 12 2017 03:36pm
Gold: 56.30
Aug 12 2017 03:50pm
You were told once this will not happen, and it won't.
Don't post this again.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll