d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Solo Modus > Wish For Changes
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,683.52
Aug 14 2017 08:02pm
more items drop more people play.

the current item system is geared towards lots of players

this is not the case of the current player base.
Gold: 23.87
Aug 14 2017 08:12pm
Quote (slushslush @ Aug 14 2017 10:02pm)
more items drop more people play.

the current item system is geared towards lots of players

this is not the case of the current player base.

The current item drop % is flawed for hardcore ;p whole system needs fixed ;p
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2017 11:59pm
i love skilling and i ask myself how many time i invest in the game and hope for an update?
is it possible to drop a 2xx ee item?
when i play solo i need with my crap items 2 days and find 3 55's

its sad that paul didnt give an answer to the community and when he made after tonnes of times an update where you could choose whether there are buttons or not .....
come on

sad sad sad
Gold: 8,672.68
Aug 15 2017 11:00pm
Quote (Verdun @ Aug 11 2017 07:22am)
Would be a great improvement for solo runs to ...

-reduce immunes / mobs with stun
-make the time relation full run / solo run more equal (ca. 1 hour to ca. 8 hours atm)
-remove auto-invite as preset that can't be changed permanently
-increase drop of shrineables

... to respect/accept there are some players who don't want to play in group for personal / time reasons.

Outside of running a map, and only affects catacombs, then I can agree with some of these:
1. Yes
2. Just increase xp gain for solo where it decreases per other person joining game.
3. Why not, this applies the same rules as Auto Attacking and so on.
4. Definitely, by increasing the drop rate also increases the chance of a better item(s) drop.

Solo'ing for me takes longer than 8 hours for a full 1-71, so you are lucky, or maybe it is because you have better gear (more likely the latter)
I don't use mules for storing shrineables, nor waste fg on a Vault, I use commonsense to run from 1-35 with gear, then mule over MQ gear and hope to clear catacombs for higher level maps, thus the Marketplace holds Shrines and maybe sell an item or two.

Yes, the Events help with some solo runs, yet, solo runs need some more variety, make all objectives solo'able with some alterations for no more than 3 max EPs at once.
As for minimum or increasing number of monsters appearing while solo'ing, have an option available in settings, note, only for solo runs. (or maybe a two man group)
Gold: 285.39
Aug 16 2017 05:09pm
Quote (Joshie @ Aug 14 2017 08:34pm)
5 years ago in the height of the games popularity this was true. It's grueling to get groups, even around my time when the game was just starting it's decline. It just can't be a multiplayer game with it's current population

This so much. I get into numerous groups but the number of people currently playing this game just doesn't allow for it to be considered multiplayer. A solo player change needs to happen and would probably even bring back more people.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 16 2017 11:04pm
let me turn my great solo player game into a group game

There are currently 10 Players Online Slashing
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll