d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
ISO
> Need Play Sets Of Everything In Standard
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.50
Aug 8 2017 08:19am
I need playsets of all the lower cards and staples in standard.

What is pricing for online cards anyways?

I opened about 36 packs of guardians rising so I have a few things already but yeah

I just wanna be able to build anything in standard
Gold: 159,248.46
Aug 8 2017 08:33am
Quote (Bayonet @ Aug 8 2017 02:19pm)
I need playsets of all the lower cards and staples in standard.

What is pricing for online cards anyways?

I opened about 36 packs of guardians rising so I have a few things already but yeah

I just wanna be able to build anything in standard

Pm'd
Aug 11 2017 07:13am
bump
Aug 14 2017 10:02pm
http://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/4437#paper
http://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/4438#paper

I need everything from these lists

honestly need playsets of everything that will be in standard come Sept 1st

post prices
need now!
Gold: 5,157.00
Aug 14 2017 10:47pm
those deck lists look outdated, pre-sun and moon expansion.
a deck that is cheap easy and disgusting to use right now is this garbador + the garb that shuts off abilities. rip volcanion/decidueye/tapulele/marshadow/Greninja-break and most abilities turn 2.

Garb punishes ppl who use items and could be paired with other gx attackers for the early game and garb to late game sweep. partners ive seen are tapu lele (searches bridgette), Espeon gx, Drampa gx.
grass decks are getting nerf in sept, bc they will lose forest of giant plants, even in expanded its will be banned. Garb is this generation's version of night march. the deck will only get better with future expansions.
imagine if they release a card like Ghetsis, called lusamine where lusamine discards your opponents item cards from your hand and draws 1 for each(situational but could make gumshoos playable) imagine the salt pours into your opponents woulds.

mega's are not really played and are replaced by GX. for example M-mewtwo EX, this deck and M-Rayquaza were popular to use last rotation because night march were gone, but were checked by Steam seige Mega Gardevoir and parallel city.
with things like field blower and choice band introduced to the meta, mega pokemon were not able to continuously prevail.
turba darkrai did get a buff imo, but if you are using dragons like giratina and double dragon energy, then sorry to tell you but they will be rotated out. (except double dragon energy since they are reprinting all the energy cards as Secret Rares)
Greninja break will lose dive balls and rough seas, but has brooklet hill and max potions left.
lysandre will be replaced by guzma. (guzma is more like escape rope with a hint of lysandre).
and i believe the most important card to rotate out is VS Seeker 1like=1 prayer. less room for items but more supporters, ei garb check? lol nah.
Aug 15 2017 08:27am
Quote (Mangartist @ Aug 14 2017 11:47pm)
those deck lists look outdated, pre-sun and moon expansion.
a deck that is cheap easy and disgusting to use right now is this garbador + the garb that shuts off abilities. rip volcanion/decidueye/tapulele/marshadow/Greninja-break and most abilities turn 2.
http://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/cards/web/SM2/SM2_EN_51.png

Garb punishes ppl who use items and could be paired with other gx attackers for the early game and garb to late game sweep. partners ive seen are tapu lele (searches bridgette), Espeon gx, Drampa gx.
grass decks are getting nerf in sept, bc they will lose forest of giant plants, even in expanded its will be banned.Garb is this generation's version of night march. the deck will only get better with future expansions.
imagine if they release a card like Ghetsis, called lusamine where lusamine discards your opponents item cards from your hand and draws 1 for each(situational but could make gumshoos playable) imagine the salt pours into your opponents woulds.
mega's are not really played and are replaced by GX. for example M-mewtwo EX, this deck and M-Rayquaza were popular to use last rotation because night march were gone, but were checked by Steam seige Mega Gardevoir and parallel city.
with things like field blower and choice band introduced to the meta, mega pokemon were not able to continuously prevail.
turba darkrai did get a buff imo, but if you are using dragons like giratina and double dragon energy, then sorry to tell you but they will be rotated out. (except double dragon energy since they are reprinting all the energy cards as Secret Rares)
Greninja break will lose dive balls and rough seas, but has brooklet hill and max potions left.
lysandre will be replaced by guzma. (guzma is more like escape rope with a hint of lysandre).
and i believethe most important card to rotate out is VS Seeker 1like=1 prayer. less room for items but more supporters, ei garb check? lol nah.

the link screwed up
its supposed to be my lists of cards I am collecting

I just need playsets of stuff

http://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/4438#paper

http://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/4437#paper
Aug 20 2017 09:00am
hmm
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll