d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Creatine Question
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,511.11
Aug 4 2017 12:48pm
Should I cycle off of it? And how long? Few weeks off few week on?

I've been taking since late may and haven't cycled yet
Gold: 32,090.31
Aug 4 2017 12:49pm
Rest in peace.
Gold: 23.20
Aug 4 2017 02:07pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Aug 4 2017 06:49pm)
Rest in peace.

This
Aug 5 2017 12:28am
Gold: 450.51
Aug 5 2017 02:55am
Another stupid thread by Toskirak.

Can you leave already?

Dumbass
Gold: 2,118.35
Aug 5 2017 03:45am
Bump
Aug 5 2017 08:56am
Bump
Gold: 770.00
Aug 5 2017 09:09am
Quote (Toskirak @ Aug 4 2017 10:48am)
Should I cycle off of it? And how long? Few weeks off few week on?

I've been taking since late may and haven't cycled yet

I shit on all the dead of your tree family and if you hurry up in the living, fucking amorphous shit I catch you down the street and I'm sinking the hammer to hammer, sick ijodelagran bitch, if you have kids I hope they have some physical disability or Mental or failing you get hit by a bus, but do not die that you suffer all your fucking life and if you have no children that will be what will happen surely god bless you with a gordaca fucking follapinos hijodelagranputa, as I find out you add another With an account like this and I find out who you are i swear I'm looking for you, when I find you I will remove parts of your ridiculous body and I will eat them and while I eat them and I will make you eat my fucking feces with trozacos Your skin batter and when I have already gutted you completely and made you eat all the shit you release from my beautiful shiny ass I will go after your sister and if you have no sister I will go for the sweat of your fucking mother and if i go inspired I will go to For the two of you, I'll, I'll put you in a van, I'll take you to a room, I'll stick your tail through all the holes in your body (if, including the nose and ears) run into them and wait 9 Months after their daughters are born and when they are 13 years old I will fuck them too and if even after that you keep getting cousins or aunts I will do the same with them and when I am tired of shagging your whole family of lousy catch some How many chains I'll put in my car and I'll go 300 miles with your whole family hooked up to them and if after that there's someone alive, I made alcohol to get even more pain and after all that I'll go to the hospital when you already You recovered from the disembowelment I made you I will get you out of there i will take you to the same room where I fuck all the women of your current family and those who precede you in your tree genialogico and while I put the videos of how I was fucking you Mother I will give you minipollazos on your forehead until you have the mark of my great and devastating glans for the rest of your life and so every time you look in the mirror remember those videos and what I did with your family after that I'll'll you and I'll be back for you at three months, I'll put you back in the room, but this time nothing soft, this time I'll hold your hands and start sticking needles through your nails until the level of pain makes you faint And I'll hit you with a defibrillator, and I'll put down your pants and underpants and start giving you shit on your balls until you get rid of it and your scrotum is completely vain, I guess after that, you'll be back again. Use the defibrillator to CPR and I'll put your feet in a bucket with water, I'll put clamps on your nipples, penis and tongue and I'll give you downloads until you pass out again, when you do, you know what I'll do.. and I'll come back and get A pair of pliers and I'm going to take one of your fucking nails, you piece of scum, then I'll lay you down, I'll put a rag in your face, and I'll go in your mouth. By the day to make you a different torture, so that every time you hear my footsteps come to the door to different hours every day, a fear that you have never experienced through your body and stay at the door by making it look like you're going to piss on me, Then I will enter and begin... when I see that you do not give for more torture I will let you heal in a hospital and I will return to you when you recover, I will burn you and while I burn your eyes with a blowtorch you will be in the Walnut until you die piece of hijodelagran bitch but don't think that everything ends up... if the reincarnation exists, I will return reincarnated in any another person and I will make you and your whole new family everything that made you in this life but Slower and without killing you so that every time you see a shadow in the night you think that it is me, that you are in an amazing madness, that you fall into a vegetative state just from the fear that causes you to be, if they cure you, I will not return To go more for you, you'll die old, alone, no eggs, no skin, and hope you don't cut loose legs.
Gold: 23.20
Aug 5 2017 01:20pm
honestly how hard is it to use google ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2017 03:11pm
no need to cycle just make sure your water intake is up
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll