d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > What Items Are Worth Anything Anymore > Gw1
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 60.00
Aug 4 2017 11:03am
iv had Guild wars since it fist came out. what items are worth selling? old school 55 monk gear? greens ect ect
Gold: 2,014.00
Aug 4 2017 12:01pm
http://kamadan.decltype.org/

Knock yourself out.

Maybe the -50 Cesta might be worth a few ecto. Green's aren't worth anything.
Gold: 22.00
Aug 4 2017 04:22pm
items are either worth zero or millions. there is nothing in between.
Gold: 0.37
Aug 7 2017 10:40am
55 monks lol. I remember those fuckin' days.
Gold: 2.00
Aug 8 2017 05:46am
Quote (Wretch @ Aug 4 2017 05:22pm)
items are either worth zero or millions. there is nothing in between.

This. Very few things are worth anything. Of course the major currencies are still in play;
Globs of Ectoplasm
Zaishen Key
Armbrace of Truth

Elite tomes are valuable
same with Weekly gifts and Consumable items. Cupcakes, Pies, Corn,Apples are of course some of the more valuable.. anything that gives title points is still purchased though.

Green items are virtually worth nothing. Most people want customizable items with inscriptions,etc. And very specific skin.

Value of items these days is based on a couple things. Skin, Req Skill, and also if it's old school or inscribable.

Any items that have less than Q9 req ( old school skins that I think lacked different Req skills or had max damage at Q7 ) are valuable. I'm not a skin collector/dealer. Someone probably has more info on that then i do.

Either way: Valuable skins that I know of/own:
Celestial Compass
Voltaic Spear
Frog Scepter
Crystalline Blade
**And basically any exotic skins from the zaishen chest or UW chest, but they are less in demand

Only certain minis have much value.. Not that I do ANY trading with minis at all, but I see these in kama all the time
Ghostly Hero
Rift Warden (I think)
White Rabbit
Gwen Doll
Brown Rabbit (I think)
Polar Bear , Ofc

There are probably other things that I'm not listing here... But for the most part, like Wretch said.. very few things are worth a lot.
Everything else is merchant/salv kit

EDIT: If you have a bunch of characters with unopened presents, the 6th/7th year presents and/or birthday vouchers are valuable.
Mainly because you can get some of these very rare minis from them -- So decide if you want to risk it or open them after you check out the GW Wiki page on it.
( GW Guru has officially been turned to GW2, if you didnt know.. GW Wiki is still around though )

This post was edited by Keasbey_Nights on Aug 8 2017 05:50am
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll