d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Fun/testing Challenges Or Games > In Game Challenges, Or Fun Games
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,449.22
Aug 2 2017 07:16pm
Hey everyone, looking for some fun ideas and challenges I can try out with the game, I'm just looking for something new to get into, I love the game but it gets slightly boring and I like to change it up every once and a while
Examples:
- gambling only challenge (can only use gear won gambling, no dropped gear can be worn)
- king of the hill/other names (everyone starts a new char in a game together, and everyone levels up to 15, when everyone hits 15 everyone dules and last one standing wins)
- naked run (beat act 1 with a naked char and merc, no skill or stat points allowed

Post anything you could come up with or anything you and your friends have done in the past
Thanks in advance, and to anyone who doesn't know me.. I find valuable advice or good ideas as valuable as in game items, so more than willing to toss a couple fg at you for your time

Thanks in advance people!
Gold: 200.00
Aug 3 2017 04:22am
Hey,
try to play through with hard/uncommon builds like melee sorc, convert/smite-hybrid, leap barb, spear ama,...
I usually push exp with ench till the build i want to play kinda works and have a nice nm/hell playthrough (depends on build) with some mates.
Its quite some fun to get such crappy builds running and nm playthrough is enjoyable even with the worst builds.

Lmk in case u plan to do some weird shit on HCCL ;)

This post was edited by Moei on Aug 3 2017 04:22am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll