d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Proof That The Earth Is Not Flat > Watch Starting At 14:00
Prev123418Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Aug 1 2017 08:47am

here we go again... (sigh)
Gold: 4.41
Aug 1 2017 11:59am
Last one didn't make it to 360 not even 120 :mellow:

seems like it fell.. flat...

:locked: :ph34r: :locked:

Aug 1 2017 01:57pm
:locked:
Gold: 174.69
Aug 1 2017 02:17pm
Info Nasa doesn't want you to know:

It is possible to fake the weightlessness seen in the ISS on the earth with diamagnetic levitation.

An outstanding breakdown of ISS virtual reality fakery

https://youtu.be/I3TE0CAXq_k

some other techniques are using the vomit comet, Chroma-key, harnesses and wires

Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 1 2017 03:27am)
Irony when you only use youtube for proof

Irony - posts memes and spams threads

100% proof of being a narcissist seeking control

Aug 1 2017 02:34pm
The difference is I'm not trying to prove the earth is a globe by spamming ;) Its just trolling nothing more

You have not once ever given any scientific reference or proof to any of you claims outside of youtube, I have

The people making you tube vids have no scientific recognition, qualification or endorsement.

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 1 2017 02:53pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2017 03:18pm
ITS A OCTAGON
Aug 1 2017 03:20pm
I always thought it was a doughnut
Gold: 445.00
Aug 1 2017 05:25pm
I've approached flat earthers many times in the last topic to disprove evidence that definitively proves the earth is not flat.

You would be able to easily supply evidence without Nasa. No takers.
Gold: 174.69
Aug 1 2017 09:45pm
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 2 2017 06:04am)
The difference is I'm not trying to prove the earth is a globe by spamming ;) Its just trolling nothing more

You have not once ever given any scientific reference or proof to any of you claims outside of youtube, I have

The people making you tube vids have no scientific recognition, qualification or endorsement.

Posting my belief the Earth is flat in a "Is the earth flat or a spinning sphere?" thread is not spamming or trolling just because your triggered that I dare to disagree with the dogma psyence and ad-populum consensus of the state sanctioned religious cult. If you dont like the discussion, then simply go to another of the 1000s of threads made everyday. This is just another one of your logical fallacies that you continue to believe just like your believe that the Earth has been proved as a spinning sphere by a photo when it clearly has not. It's just a belief that subconsciously motives your aimlessly wandering through your empty shell of existence. If you actually paid attention to anything ive said in the past, Ive posted proof that Nasa documentation is based on earth being a flat and motionless plain, that GPS is based on the Azimuthal Equidistant flat map, that satellites are just on balloons, that the Earth is in a closed environment and there is nowhere to go, that we are surrounded by an impenetrable sphere of highly charged EM particles that travel at the speed of light. But if you're looking for NDT to actually come out and admit hes a complete fraud - that's just not going to happen. Why dont people just admit they are part of a 500+ year conspiracy, idk lets torture them and find out....

So saying "Everything science says is absolutely true" is pretty much the same dogma as saying "everything the Bible claims is absolutely true" - that's because they are the exact same thing. It's controlled opposition - keeping you blind and only seeing the B&W sides of all their propaganda.
And just because i'm saying this particular part of science is wrong or this particular aspect of organized Religion is wrong, I'm am not saying it's all wrong, you are just throwing out the baby with the bathwater making sweeping and ill informed wild conclusions based on your limited understanding.

Although you feel a need to be a honorary member of the thought police, your incessant trolling and spamming is not very helpful in allowing this discussion. I feel your reaction is quite similar to a 7 year old over reacting to a post that says Santa Claus is not real in a "Is Santa Claus Real?" thread, try to grow up plz.

So if your looking for a nice scientific quote here's one that Michio Kaku utter in the Principal:

Aug 2 2017 12:22am
More hearsay

I will not be answering you again until you provide reference to a scientific site like MIT to back up your claims

:locked:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123418Next
Closed New Topic New Poll