d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Dc After The Ko
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 17 2017 12:37pm
Quote (Lethdar @ 17 Aug 2017 02:02)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WzJdQgBA6M

DC and John Jones both come out of this winners.

DC gave Jones a great fight, Jones got the win, and neither one of them is being a c*nt about it, when one would normally expect both of them to be total jerks about it.

DC looked like he was stumbling early in that vid ... I've had a HUGE concussion before and tbh he recovered well. I think he'll be fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if his chin is going to be much softer now.

I don't believe for a second that either of these guys has completely reformed though.
Gold: 83.00
Aug 17 2017 01:04pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Aug 17 2017 11:37am)
DC and John Jones both come out of this winners.

DC gave Jones a great fight, Jones got the win, and neither one of them is being a c*nt about it, when one would normally expect both of them to be total jerks about it.

DC looked like he was stumbling early in that vid ... I've had a HUGE concussion before and tbh he recovered well. I think he'll be fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if his chin is going to be much softer now.

I don't believe for a second that either of these guys has completely reformed though.

Jones just curb stomped DC's legacy and legitimized his own. He has no reason to hate dc anymore imo, since it's over for him. DC is probably super bitter/hurt about it tho behind the scenes since he was the loser. From how he's been talking about the KO it seems like he legitimately thinks he got caught but could've won. It's not over for him so he just waiting to fight him again, but has to put on this facade until its the right time.

I think both of them are relieved to have that chapter closed tho. The post-belt stripped/ pre-rematch time that dragged on forever where all these legacy questions were being asked.
Gold: 13,233.00
Aug 22 2017 07:01pm
dc 2 time non champ champ nice.
Gold: 0.30
Aug 26 2017 01:18pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll