d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > 7 Days To Die, Xbox One
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.30
Jul 16 2017 10:57pm
I am looking for someone to play with, I'm on navezgane and got a good little base set up, I can solo it but I would like to have someone on as well, I'm at the diner and have completely remodeled it, and added a underground which will have an escape tunnel soon, and it has a second level, a roof with a tower on top and spike drop layout surrounding the whole compound, basically this is a prison lmao, it also has a second layer of defence which is two rows of barbwire and this is incase the spider zombie comes, or if one somehow gets up, so pretty much nothing gets in, there is only way one inside and that's by jumping over the spikes and it has a 1by1 square radius missing barbwire so you can get inside, now to get out there is a balcony type thing that will let u out without jumping over all that, I have a good amount of supplies and this is NOT on the developer mode thing so you can't cheat and have an infinite amount of everything.... That's so boring, I want to feel proud of what I made so I didn't go that route

Also there has been two zombies that got inside but one dug through the ground and into my basement lol he fell to his death though, so I layered bricks surrounding us on the side facing the compound in the ditch with the scrap spike trap, now I'm gonna destroy that and either later concrete or put iron bars with a tunnel around it so we can kill the zombies down there but the spike trap does that well enough so probably concrete, then once all of my idea is complete for this base (im on day 70 btw) once it's done ill
go ahead and make a second base and tunnel will lead to that.

Anyways my GT is xXTheHighLyfeXx

This post was edited by TheHighLyfe on Jul 16 2017 11:02pm
Jul 17 2017 12:39am
Okay... I just had a horde night and they spawned inside area but outside building area but they went to my reinforced vault door, and attacked, anyways 99% of them didn't get in they died at spike trap, just after a while we need to go around and replace the broken spike traps and repair the rest

I need corn....

I do have a good amount of food put up, won't touch it cuz I want the achievement for lasting 500 hours or whatever it is, assuming it's in game hours or screw that cuz that's impossible unless u have like 300 chests full of food...

Anyways, I have some guns put up, don't have the nail gun and chainsaw or auger but I have the basics, also can forge bullets if needed

I got 4 forges that run a lot, two cement makers, and one workbench, and about 150 torches everywhere lol

This post was edited by TheHighLyfe on Jul 17 2017 12:40am
Aug 12 2017 02:44pm
I dug out a mining cave and add it on a huge addition to my base so if someone wants to join they can build there or we can turn it into what it's currently being used for, a giant ree growing area, this way we have unlimited wood, now we need a good size and decent area mining tunnel, I mean we need to expand this one, also finished a custom pond so we have 30 buckets of water place there.

I do have one issue however I keep having zombie spawn in my base I can't seem to get that to stop.

I'm not sure how to get it to stop I tried placing claim bricks all over the place that didn't seem to do the trick

Could use help with that and possibly building another section by our Design This Time I want someone to help me design it
Aug 12 2017 02:45pm
I have four forges still but I also have eight workbenches and four cement makers and four chemistry stations and 6 or so fireplaces
Gold: 60.00
Aug 16 2017 07:24am
The core of this game is so much fun but it's so glitchy and choppy on the console, not to mention the constant crashes and 3 hour loading screens. My friend and I spent about 4 days last week playing this over varied hours each day and managed to build a real nice base with walls, traps...etc on the edge of a lake; loaded back in on the fifth day and right down the x coordinate about 2/3's of the way in our base everything seemed to have been cut in half/deleted and we only had our bridge and front couple spaces of our bases left with an empty patch of water/grass behind it. Wouldn't have been too bad if it didn't take away all our loot/supply chests, forges, greenhouse...etc. Haven't been able to muster the willpower to start over since.

Good luck in your world man I hope nothing like that happen to you, it was as devastating as a video game glitch could be lol.

This post was edited by Swaaaaag on Aug 16 2017 07:25am
Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll