d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Praise And Worship Christian Music & Movie Thread
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 90.58
Jul 22 2017 02:16am
Quote (kai_jph @ Jul 22 2017 12:01am)
That one's really good B) Is it from the more recent United Bands (I don't recognize some of the singers)?

My favorite Hillsong track has to be this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Y_h1WkHS0

Marty Sampson (the lead singer) was part of United

not sure tbh. listening to this one now

e: really like this ty

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jul 22 2017 02:16am
Gold: 62.77
Jul 22 2017 02:26am
Quote (kai_jph @ Jul 21 2017 05:38am)
They are. Hillsong's Darlene Zschech's solo performance also sounds very good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjY1DzErHhY

It was the 2nd movie :)
The song hits home quite well. Its easy to be a Christian when everything is going well, but when things get rough that's the true test

I'm preaching to myself there, because I reached a stage when I quit and said stuff it. :blush:

i totally know what you've gone through because i've been there many times. when you give yourself to Christ it can be very hard to do because you really seen the kind of person you really are. (this isn't directed towards you personally so i'll direct this towards me)

i've always felt like i'm a good person and went out of my way to help people and just do things the right way and be good in general. i've always believed in God but never really lived my life for God and that's what i'm working on right now! :)

God will test you and i'm not sure if it's an actual test of faith but i think it is. from what i believe you might have everything that you think is important taken from you as a test on your faith in God.

i'm not trying to preach here and i'm still learning myself.
Gold: 6.69
Jul 22 2017 03:03am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jul 22 2017 10:16am)
not sure tbh. listening to this one now

e: really like this ty

:D B)

Quote (wraps @ Jul 22 2017 10:26am)
i totally know what you've gone through because i've been there many times. when you give yourself to Christ it can be very hard to do because you really seen the kind of person you really are. (this isn't directed towards you personally so i'll direct this towards me)

i've always felt like i'm a good person and went out of my way to help people and just do things the right way and be good in general. i've always believed in God but never really lived my life for God and that's what i'm working on right now! :)

God will test you and i'm not sure if it's an actual test of faith but i think it is. from what i believe you might have everything that you think is important taken from you as a test on your faith in God.

i'm not trying to preach here and i'm still learning myself.

You very right. It was very similar with me
I grew up in a Christian home and was theistic but wasn't really interested at 1st. Only went to Church to make my parents happy and chill will my friends

I went to church on one hand but was a delinquent outside
Of cause God refused to give up on my and in later adulthood I gave my life to Him. Still my Faith was shallow and when times grew hard I quit as I said earlier

Funny enough I started training martial arts and the instructor was a Christian. He taught us to never quit and that if we persevere we can accomplish anything
So recently I came back to The Lord and building up again as I go along

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jul 22 2017 03:48am
Gold: 6.69
Jul 22 2017 03:12am
This one always made me feel better when I was feeling down :)

Jul 29 2017 10:52am

right click = loop

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jul 29 2017 10:53am
Jul 29 2017 11:17am

this one is really good too

beginning is meh, but chorus is great

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Jul 29 2017 11:17am
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic