d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dont Understand
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109.00
Jul 3 2017 12:10pm
I will try to keep this as army proof as possible.

This girl matched with me last week, we talked for hours and then she asked me if I had a facebook so we could communicate easier with each other.

We added each other over fb, and we kept talking a little bit and I asked if she wanted to meet up this weekend, she said she was busy. That's fine and understandable.

Then comes sunday I check the weather channel and saw it will finally stop raining during the weekend and so I told her to make no plans for the weekend so we could meet up to which she replied she will be busy this weekend. She works week days and has weekends off. So I tell her that I hope we meet up in hopefully less than 2 weeks and she said that she is going on vacation soon.

Today I wished her a good day at work and she said that she was off to which I replied "I guess youre busy today?" and she said yes.

My feeling is that she isnt interested but then again she wanted to add each other over fb, so wtf is going on? What is your 2 cents jeesp?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2017 02:49pm
Just ask her what her deal is. If she isn't straight with you, she isn't worth the chase, and subsequently, your time. You've made plenty of time and done everything on your end. She's just playing games.
Jul 3 2017 04:02pm
She's not interested. Women that are interested will go out with you and make plans with you. Even if she works at 5 am, or whatever the next day, she will meet up with you.

Its all BS. But. Don't call her out on it. Just go "No worries, let me know when your schedule opens up. Later!"
Never reach out again. If she reaches out assume her schedule opened up.

She asked for your Facebook so she could spy on you and evaluate you more before making plans.
She probably saw something on your Facebook that turned her off or showed that you didn't have really high social value or whatever.

I think you had a chance, but you talked too much.
Next time, ask them out sooner. If you talk to them online for a little bit that's fine, but you shouldn't have to send 30 messages back and forth. Get the number, then call her up to make concrete plans.
There's no reason to talk to hours, the idea is to get to know them in person. That's how you create attraction.

I don't even use social media. Life is better this way. I deleted that stuff years ago.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 3 2017 04:23pm
Jul 3 2017 05:06pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 3 2017 06:02pm)
She's not interested. Women that are interested will go out with you and make plans with you. Even if she works at 5 am, or whatever the next day, she will meet up with you.

Its all BS. But. Don't call her out on it. Just go "No worries, let me know when your schedule opens up. Later!"
Never reach out again. If she reaches out assume her schedule opened up.

She asked for your Facebook so she could spy on you and evaluate you more before making plans.
She probably saw something on your Facebook that turned her off or showed that you didn't have really high social value or whatever.

I think you had a chance, but you talked too much.
Next time, ask them out sooner. If you talk to them online for a little bit that's fine, but you shouldn't have to send 30 messages back and forth. Get the number, then call her up to make concrete plans.
There's no reason to talk to hours, the idea is to get to know them in person. That's how you create attraction.

I don't even use social media. Life is better this way. I deleted that stuff years ago.

Well she did ask if I was really ukrainian and we kept talking and I said something like my family is pretty lowkey about talking about my roots and what not and she went straight to asking if I was part of the mafia and if so then she wouldnt want anything to do with me. Anywho what a shame she was really hot. Idk man every situation with girls is hella different lol oh well off to the next one haha

This post was edited by UkrainianProtein on Jul 3 2017 05:20pm
Jul 3 2017 05:45pm
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 3 2017 06:06pm)
Well she did ask if I was really ukrainian and we kept talking and I said something like my family is pretty lowkey about talking about my roots and what not and she went straight to asking if I was part of the mafia and if so then she wouldnt want anything to do with me. Anywho what a shame she was really hot. Idk man every situation with girls is hella different lol oh well off to the next one haha

Eh, just hang back. She may come back around when you quit putting in effort but it's not a guarantee.

And Yeah. There's a lot to dating.
The more attractive the woman is, the less you can do wrong. Same with her level of attraction for you.
If she's hot and on a dating site, shes getting her inbox blown up by guys constantly.
So maybe she was excited to see you, but she started talking to some new guy (s) who now she's really into.

I don't even bother with women that aren't excited to see me, it's not worth it. When I get some wishy washy response to me trying to make plans I just go "Alright, let me know if you change your mind! Later"
I don't whine, or act like a dick. I just immediately see it as their loss, without saying that (which would be arrogant). I'm just thinking, you have no idea what you just missed out on, and I genuinely feel that way.
Really, who wants to be with someone that isn't all about you.
Even if you manage to get them out, they're not going to be anywhere near as fun to hang out with as the woman whose always wondering what you're up to, and is excited that you asked.

There's Some things that you should change in your approach though.
Things like "I hope that we can hang out soon", it gives off a desparate vibe or makes it sound like you're way more into her than she's into you.
Especially after she's already been giving you plenty of "I'm busy" responses without her offering rescheduling times (which an interested woman would do) Dont go there.

Just use this line when asking them out, "When are you free to get together?", then you can play around with whatever days she's available.
And if she gives you an "I'm busy" response or saying "maybe" or telling you to call to confirm (which she WILL cancel on you by the way), just say, "How about you just get back in contact with me once you figure out your schedule, that way we can make definite plans then". Just twist the words around a bit. Don't give off a "I'm hurt" vibe, just be indifferent about it.

Really a big part of things is about just tweak your approach to show confidence, and to avoid talking her out of liking you (which is why talking for hours can be such a waste, plus it ruins the fun and mystery)

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 3 2017 05:53pm
Jul 4 2017 02:21pm
she isn't into it.
maybe ask her a couple more times if you give a shit but here's this:
If she cared, she'd not only respond to your requests, she'd probably suggest a time that worked for her
Sounds like you're not in too deep so I'd say don't worry about it.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 4 2017 10:06pm
Shes a douche. shes not interested but cant say it to your face.
Gold: 620.79
Jul 5 2017 04:10pm
Act disinterested then she will want you. Guaranteed.
Jul 5 2017 07:36pm
Quote (Hecht55 @ Jul 5 2017 06:10pm)
Act disinterested then she will want you. Guaranteed.

I mean if she shows interest then sure we can go out and get to know each other but until then it's no comms.
Gold: 3,007.00
Jul 6 2017 07:48am
Many possibilities, firstly do you think you're the only guy she is talking to?
Move on bud
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll