d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Help..
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 480.00
Jul 1 2017 07:18pm
I never really dated except two girls most the females I slept with were hook ups.. and that has been many so I don't think it is a look issue with me. I don't know how to make a genuine approach on a female without them assuming. I just want sex. That is the end all game but apparently I make it too obvious or because of my looks they just assume that. I don't know. I honestly am not that good looking. I'd give myself about 6-7. I just am getting old and want something stable. I have a few interest. I don't know how to approach them. Do I do a 3rd person a approach. I don't know. I'm all sexed out. I just want someone to talk to and cuddle at night who isn't going to be a bitch all the time and use me for dick or money. I am so confused on where I stand. Wtf do I do.. how do I get this woman to go out with me.. I've slept with married women and girls with boyfriends so. I don't trust any of them. Wtf.. I'm at a loss here in life.

This post was edited by NINJAslit on Jul 1 2017 07:19pm
Gold: 28,296.69
Jul 1 2017 11:13pm
we tend to get a lot of what we put into this world. Be honest, communicate well, and live a positive lifestyle and you will have a better chance of finding something meaningful and ultimately happiness

Live life and be social and get to know people. Don't look at women as targets look at them as potential friends and get to know them and go from there.

There is no planning life so live it and let good people in and appreciate them without expectation
Gold: 3,007.00
Jul 2 2017 12:40pm
I call bs/troll, not hard for a hook up to become more unless you are just that bad in bed
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2017 02:05pm
Quote (NINJAslit @ Jul 1 2017 06:18pm)
I never really dated except two girls most the females I slept with were hook ups.. and that has been many so I don't think it is a look issue with me. I don't know how to make a genuine approach on a female without them assuming. I just want sex. That is the end all game but apparently I make it too obvious or because of my looks they just assume that. I don't know. I honestly am not that good looking. I'd give myself about 6-7. I just am getting old and want something stable. I have a few interest. I don't know how to approach them. Do I do a 3rd person a approach. I don't know. I'm all sexed out. I just want someone to talk to and cuddle at night who isn't going to be a bitch all the time and use me for dick or money. I am so confused on where I stand. Wtf do I do.. how do I get this woman to go out with me.. I've slept with married women and girls with boyfriends so. I don't trust any of them. Wtf.. I'm at a loss here in life.

Just stop sleeping with them and spend more time listening to them. They're gonna want to sleep with you if you have your shit together and are everything you proclaim yourself to be.

Take a step back and invest in them on a human level. Buy her flowers, ask what her favorite type of candy or chocolate is and surprise her with it, not often, but sometimes, and out of the blue when you think about it. It shows you care about her and think about her.

Just tell them what you have gone through and what you want. Make your approach​ genuine and transparent and it will fall into place. Make an honest effort to connect.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll